Chapter 9

Hello to my lovely readers who are very noble to reading ...
Here is another update ..

Recap
I opened the door and saw Elijah ...
"Hae,"i greeted him .

But he quickly pulled me out of the house and shut the door then stared through my eyes ....and i saw his eyes were pitch dark it was his wolf....

"What the hell are you trying yo do Elijah??"i spoke out angrily in a low tone since i did not want to be heard by kayla.

"I need you veronica i cannot to do this i cannot avoid you at all i tried to go through this day without seeing you hearing you ...i know we do not even know each other but blame it on  this mate pull."he spoke as he kissed my neck softly biting my ear ..

"You remember what we agreed to ..we have to find a way for you to breakup with kayla in a nice way and that means by telling her the whole truth ."i stammered as i moaned when he kissed me ...

"But for the mean time you are mine "he growled as in ome flash of a second bit the nape of my neck and marked me ..

I moaned and winced as i felt his teeth bite through my skin..and the pleasure that followed through.
"Elijah" i moaned out .

He stood up then looked through my eyes ...

"I am sorry veronica ,i really am sorry ..but i had to mark you i had to own you ...i needed to be connected to you at least .."he said as i saw the pain through his beautiful eyes as we stoid in the dark .

"But you know we have to wait and we have to tell her the truth all this sneaking we are lying to her,,,i do not want to do this"i said holding my ground.

"Yes i do know that and i also fo not want to do this to kayla she is very important to me and through the past times she has been there for me...it will hurt me too to hurt her.....but i cannot lose you veronica"he said as he held me close.

"Elijah you have not lost me I am the one who is afraid,,i am afraid i am too late and that i have lost you "i said as  i tried to hold back my tears.

"I am here ,you have not lost me at all but we have to find a way to solve this soon we need to tell her the more we wait..the more it will get worse ,,let is get in before she suspects "he said ..

I agreed and at that moment kayla came down the stairs  shouting his name

"Elijah you went silent on me today " they then hugged.

This was gonna be a very long night to me i turned as i saw Elijah look at me as he said to  kayla

"Babe i am here now for you" 
I heard him say as we looked at each other ..

two chapters  in a row ..
For my lovely readers

More to come