Chapter 19

It had been months of all that sex passion and love ofcourse which resulted to me getting pregnant..
But us werewolves it takes six months till i give birth.
Elijah had been taking good care of me actually overprotective if i may state it clearly
He even hired maids to help me with the housework.
But i could never deny it he would be such a great father a loving one and caring one.

I was in my fifth month the baby was coming soon and if i could say we were ready for the baby.
All the preparations were done.

Mum had been visiting me to see how i was doing.She was really such a comfort and strength cause she had gone through all this so she knew exactly everything.

I had decided to take a break from the university then i would resume.

"Baby you ready to go for dinner ?,"Elijah asked.

Tonight he decided to take me out for some air and dinner.i decided to wear a free flowing dark grey dress that reached to my knees and some sandals.
I rarely applied make up during this period.

"Im done baby i said as i walked down the stairs.

He had not changed one bit he was hot as ever each day and he had a little stubble growing.

"You look hot as ever hun ,"he said.

"Stop teasing me i know i look big and hideous not like what you were attracted to before."i told him as he held me at my waist .

"Hun dont say that you know you are more beautiful than before ,you carrying our child is just an added bonus to like you,now lets go eat we have two to feed tonight."he said as i got inside the car .

Such a charmer.

305 words

I know its short

But i just had to update another chapter.

For you my lovelies.