Chapter 14

So we have reached 500 views
....i was actually aiming for that by the end of the week but it seems you proved me wrong ...here is chapter 14...

Its dedicated to all the lovely readers.

It had been a week since we last saw kayla  and since she had found out about the secret.
She had not contacted us her number was off she could not be traced.

I could not contact her foster parents ...yeaah kylas parents were not her real parents ...she was adopted by some rich family.
Her parents were killed by someone who was never found.The case was never solved but kayla said she knew something about it cause she saw her parents getting killed when she was young.
I missed her each day..

But Elijah was here to comfort me.I would stay sometimes at his place just watching netflix and chilling cause we were going through gloomy days.

I told my mother i had found my mate and she was very happy but sad when she found out i was Elijah.

But i was glad all this was done and the truth was let out.

Today Elijah was at my place.Mum and dad had gone abroad for some leisure trip for a fortnight or so,,and as overprotective as they were they warned Elijah to take care of me .

I was excited i got the whole house to me and my mate.

I had a knock i knew it was Elijah at the door since he was coming in tonight to spend time with me for the whole week.

As i opened the door and went to hug him...he went right out and kissed my lips as he slammed the door close.

,"Seems someone has been hungry "i said as he continued kissing each other.

"Haha i cant live by netflix and chilling only even though i like it ."he stopped kissing me ...and spanked my ass as he said"Lets go to the kitchen i am really hungry .,"

"What do you want for dinner hungry wolf?"i asked.

"Surprise me "he told me.

An hour late i was done cooking for him my famous lasagna dish ...i knew it wa his favourite .
I hope he would like it .

"This tastes great really yummy you cooked my favourite..thank you."he said as he gave me a sweet peck.

I cleared the dishes and took them to the kitchen.

He came and placed his hands around me.
"I told my parents that i found you and they were glad they said we go visit sometime soon they want to see you."he said.

"What if they do not like me im not strong ..im no daughter of an alpha or a beta."i told him.

"That is the least of my worries as long as i have you already im not going to leave you."he said as he kissed me.

We kissed each other as he carried me up around his waist and led to me the bedroom .

"Im hungry for something else now"he growled as he licked where he marked me.

Hey guys i am really doing alot of thinking about this book i might make it a sequel.

Keep on reading my lovelies.