Chapter 8

This lovely eighth chapter goes to a lovely reader of mine

@brookbabe

"Its not just about falling in love or being in love it is about how you live your love"

It seems kayla had woken up early ,cause she was not in my room when i woke up.

I brushed my teeth cleaned myself up , tied my hair.I was really hungry so i hurried downstairs while calling out for kayla.

"Down here dear in the kitchen"she spoke out .

"That smells great ,,bacon eggs sausages you really are preparing a feast for breakfast ...what has gotten you up in this great moods?"i asked

"Well why cant i just cook breakfast for my lovely bestfriend?"she said ..

"Hahah yeah right.."i said as i went to grab some bacon she hit my hand away

"Hey keep your hands off no eating till i am done cooking ."she commanded me ....

I laughed and kept my hands to myself .

When she was done cooking...i hurriedly started eating the scrumptious breakfast ..

"Gosh this is great and satisfying "i moaned out .

"Calm down you will choke ,i do not want to lose you just cause of some food"she said.

"So what are your plans today ,what do you want us to do ,?"i asked .

"I was thinking i go see the new mall that was built just hang out and since your mum is not coming tonight ....we could have a movie night you me and Elijah."she suggested.

"Thats a great idea ,lets hurry up then prepare" i said still sad that he would be coming ..

I chose to wear black skinny jeans a white top and some combat boots.Kayla on the other decided to wear some denim shorts a black tee and some sandals i could not refuse to admit that she looked hot and simple at the same time.

I grabbed my car keys and glasses closed the door and we were ready to go.

Once we reached there we went through many stalls .kayla was a shopper by blood
She bought some shoes and some lingerie other clothes too ..we  had lots of fun just like the old times .

I on the other hand bought the lunch and tried some good icecream flavours but i was a girl too do not doubt that i bought some mascara i loved mascara cause they brought out my green eyes i bought some shoes too...

Once we were done going through all nook and kranny of this mall we left the mall to go home ...
I was so tired kayla slept a little through the drive .

We reached tried our clothes and shoes..so excited at what we had bought .

Elijah had called kayla saying he was almost coming .I took a shower then left kayla in the bathroom as i went to prepare some popcorns .

When i just finished  the door bell rang ,my heart almost skipped a beat i knew he had arrived.

I opened the door and saw Elijah ...
"Hae,"i greeted him .

But he quickly pulled me out of the house and shut the door then stared through my eyes ....and i saw his eyes were pitch dark it was his wolf....

I was too publish this yesternight but it seems i headed to sleep earlier ..
But here it is keep
Voting

Comments please

Share 
Lets reach 100 and over viewers ..

Ciao