Chapter 13:Confession.

..hey lovelies....

Recap
"We are werewolves...."i told her.

"What!!!"she exclaimed.

"You guys are joking right ...i thought those were rumours i heard ....it cant be....you just making it up as an excuse...."she said as she shook her head while processing.

"Prove it then,,"she said...

Both I and Elijah let our wolf take over thus causing our eyes to change.

"There you have your proof kayla."Elijah said .

"But how is this an excuse for you guys to cheat on me."she asked looking shocked.

I sat her down to tell her everything.

"When you are wolf once you reach 18 ....a mate is assigned to you..."as i was about to continue she interrupted.

"Who is a mate?"she asked.

"A mate is your half,the love of your life...you are attached to that person ...its a decision made by the Moon goddess."Elijah said.

"What if you do not want your mate ,?" She asked.

"Rejection that is....it causes the death of both ...since they cant live apart from each other."i told her.

"So you mean to tell me ....that you and Elijah ..are...mates?"she asked.

" Yes Elijah and i are mates"i told her .

I could see the pain in her eyes..she was very dissapointed.

"Kayla we really did not plan this ,i couldnt hurt you ,,,you know that ...and thats why i was a little hesitant in our relationship..cause i knew i had a to look for my mate.,,,"Elijah told her as he held her.

She shook him off angrily and spoke "So i was just some thing to play with before you find a mate ....you knew you had been destined to someone but you still made me get attached to you..all this while our love was just a lie...."she said as she cried...

"No i did not play you kayla ...i loved you from my heart ...its just cause i had given up looking for my mate veronica.....i had looked for her for years..i gave up.." he sighed ..."And that was my mistake..."

"Kayla you have to understand we did not plan for it to go like this ...it just happened"i said trying to cool her down and convince her.

"How do you guys discover you're mates?"

"Mostly by the scent and the mate pull and our inner wolf instantly recognize and identify the mate"i answered.

"So you mean to tell me you knew about this from the moment he came to the door ....you too Elijah you knew ....why didn't any of you tell me anything."she looked at us crying..

"We just had to find the right way to explain it to you..kayla this was so hard on us..very hard."i told her.

"I cant do this guys i cant stay here ..close to any of you...you guys are just unbelievable....i need time ...but i think it will be forever .."she said as she waa going to the door.

"No kayla dont leave please i really need you ...we are sorry."i said as i cried..

"Please kayla for what we shared dont go we can talk through this.."Elijah said as he held her arm.

"You guys should have told me before or was this how you wanted to show me that you guys are mates.......by sleeping on the couch and letting me walk into that picture!!!"she exclaimed as she got in the car....

"You guys belong together cruel an heartless ......no longed my friends.!"she said as she drove off away...

Da da dah

Poor kayla..

Regrets...

Anyway there it is ...
14...

Comments votes .