Chapter 10

DST1: ch10

    Not hearing anyone moving around in the house, from the back door, I lead Mason inside. I carefully lead him up the stairs after shutting and locking the back door. Bear helps me guide Mason to my room just as we hear the garage door. I freak out pulling Mason hurriedly into my room before shutting and locking the door. He groans in pain the whole time, and winces in pain. "I'm sorry." I whisper as I help lay him on my bed.

"Fucking bastard stabbed me." He mutters in a groan of pain. I take in his sweaty body, and I can't help but focus on his toned torso. He has a very defined eight pack and a v that leads to his dark plaid boxers that peak out of his black sweatpants. My eyes then take in the blood that still drips from where he hold his shirt to it.

"Can I see it?" I ask stepping closer to my bed. Mason looks to me trying to hide the pain from his eyes. He looks down to his side before gently pulling his shirt away from it. Blood starts oozing out from the lack of pressure. One of my hands flies up to my mouth as I gasp. Mason covers it before looking to me with dark dangerous eyes.

"I'm going to kill that fucker." He hisses.

"I need to get you to the hospital." I say urgently. Mason's eyes narrow on me.

"It's just a scratch, now get me your first aid kit." He orders. I nod my head quickly turning to my bathroom, but stop.

    "Please let either Lucy or one of the guys know that you are okay. Lucy called and they are all worried." I say before hurrying to the bathroom. I come back out with the first aid kit and freeze at the sight of him. I can't get over seeing his injured body, and the pain that contorts his face and eyes.

Mason groans as he lays back in my bed. My heart aches for him knowing some sick person would do that to him. I hurry to his side and place the kit on the bed before opening it. "What do I do?" I ask unsure. Mason snaps his head to me.

"You don't have a fucking clue?" He hisses through gritted teeth. I look down feeling my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. I hear Mason sigh, but I still keep my head down. "See those cleaning wipes in there, clean the blood and wound." He says. I look to the first aid kit, and do as he says.

    I ignore his hissing and swearing from the pain as I clean his wound thoroughly. Once I have it clean I put the cream stuff on it before wrapping it up. Once finished I clean everything up without a word. After I put everything where it needs to be I stand next to my bed and watch Mason.

    "Just ask." He spits as his eyes snap to mine.

    "What happened?"

    "Some bastard wasn't happy he lost." He says annoyed as he tries to sit up. "Fuck." He hisses from the pain. "I'm going to kill that bastard the next time I see him."

"No you won't." I say, he smirks at me.

"Why not?" He asks, I feel my face heat up turning red.

"You could get in trouble, and go to jail." I say, which only makes him laugh. "Did you text Lucy?" I switch the topic as I take the courage to sit on my bed next to him.

"Yeah." He tries to get up, but can't being in to much pain making him just fall back down.

"Why don't you just sleep here for the night?" I offer not wanting him to hurt himself even more. Mason narrows his eyes at me trying to get up again. "Stop that." I warn. He lays back down sighing in defeat.

"I guess I'll stay the night." He looks to me as my fingers whisper over his injured side. His hand grips my wrist making my eyes snap to his. His deep ocean blue eyes hold my gaze as he tries to read me.