• Epilogue: Meant To Be •

Epilogue
"Meant To Be"
(The Real Final Blow)

Song:
"Bad Girl"
(From The: Suicide Squad)
By: Avril Lavigne

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

[Note: Since this is the final out blowing scene, I'm gonna use a... ⬇ See down below.]

( Second Person's POV )

Location: "Trost University (Campus)"

"Le... Levi?!" You exclaimed as you can't also believe that you'll be seeing his presence beside you, basically... You are puzzled and surprised.

"Because secrets can kill, darling" He informed while averting those intimidating yet beautiful and seductive cobalt blue sharp eyes of him along with a smile.

YES! Those oh-so-fucking fabulous eyes of him and his killer smile, that was piercing through your inner soul and you could almost felt you can get pregnant in any minute just by seeing those sights you were craving for.

Oh... And I forgot to mention, your underwear is already wet and falling. Fuck this boy, he can turned you on that easily.

[Note: Fuq... What did I just write?]

You didn't exactly know on what you should have to react. You were in a deep mixed emotions as if it was like you were also struggling through the verge of happiness and sadness, but good thing it wasn't a death. It's hard for you to choose on what you should have to do... To him.

I suggest you to just raped him, BRUTALLY!!! Oh only if you really could, then you really should.

"Uhhh... " Damn, you are so dumbfounded as you two are eyeing each other as if there's no tomorrow.

Now, I suggest the two of you to just pounced on each other and do the thing. I might sound perverted, but I'm just informing in advance.

Back to the real topic.

Since you didn't even know what to do, you decided to just wait a word from him until you make a move. Hoping, he would say even just a single word for you not to wait for eternity, because Jesus, this is so fucking intricate!

"I know, that I look fabulous darling, so there's no need for you to melt me with your stare." He said that in an unlikely expression with an another fatal smile that crept on his glorious face.

"Levi... LEVI!"

Oh yes, you can't help yourself anymore, because you do really bloody missed him, so you pounced on him and gave him the biggest bestest hug that you could almost take away his soul out of his living being. You better prepared yourself. Be sure that if you're going to murder him, he would definitely die, because if not, you will be the one who's going to be murdered later at night. If you have this silly tiny greeny brain of yours it'll be easy for you to comprehend it.

"Levi!... " You whined in a adorable way as you hug him real tight while deeply nuzzling your face on the crook of his neck. You could also feel his hands, gently rubbing your back, that sends some butterflies tingles around your stomach.

After that... Your mood changed all of a sudden.

You swiftly faced him and look at him straight in the eyes as you gripped both of his shoulders, that makes him in an overall confusion.