12: Something I Don't Know

Chapter 12
"Something I Don't Know"

Song:
"Tell Me Something I Don't Know"
By: Selena Gomez

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)

[WARNING: Extreme harsh languages and violent torments.]
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Location: "Trost Street"

A visible scowl was plastered all over my face as I slowly walk down the street without paying any attention to everything who's around me except for the fact that the sidewalk was leading me in the correct way through my destination.

*Plock*

What the-?!

I stopped in my mid tracks of walking when I heard a sudden plopping sound underneath my feet, so I look down and saw one of my heels got broken.

"Oh... My... Freaking... Gosh!" I cursed under my breath as I slipped my right foot out of the red stiletto heel and hesitately pick it up and bring it right in front of my pretty wretched face.

"..... This is one of my favorite Ymir's limited grand heels, how will I'm going to walk fabulously without this?!" I whined as I looked down on my foot.

"Barefoot?! There's no way in hell I would do that!"

*PEEE* *PEEEP*

"Hey Miss, looks like you just got a bad situation in there!"

I shoot an uninterested glare at the brawny blonde man who honk his car behind me.

"So?" I blankly said along with my eyebrow raised.

"Care us to help you out there?" He asked while the rest of his car windows slide down reaviling his little troop.

"Oh hi cutie pie, wanna join us?! We'll be glad to take you home honey!" A short dirty blond curly haired girl delightful assured me as I think twice and decided to which I should follow or do.

Walking in this filthy street with only my barefoot?

Or...

Carpool with this bunch of anonymous jerks?

Whatever it is, I just don't wanna lose my prideful audacious fab.

"Yeah... That's what I'm talking about, great choice Miss." Brawny blonde told me as I enter inside their overall old fashioned vehicle.

"Which way?" Another blonde with a bun haired girl blanky asked without looking back at me.

"(L/n)'s Residence, sure as hell you know that." I replied while taking the seat between this two blonde girls.

"Oh yes we do, anyways I'm Hitch and that's Annie, Reiner, Marco and of course... Marlowe, how can I forget about him." Hitch said in a delightful yet sarcasm way.

I look over at the ebony freckled male whom Hitch mentioned as Marco; who's in the front passenger seat next to the brawny blonde driver. He stared back at me and flashed me a warm smile.

He seems kind as Jesus, but sadly I didn't return the smile due to my wretched mood.

Sorry men, because my intention right now is to think of the possible ways to get rid off for all of this shits in my head.