• Poisonous Sign #1 •

Poisonous Sign #1
( Extra Scene )

Song:
"Black Widow" (Teaser)
By: Iggy Azalea

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Recon's Meeting Room"

"What the fuck do you want Shitty Glasses?"

"No I don't need any fuck from you, I just wanted to tell you something."

"Then what the fuck is it?"

"Levi, we're dead, I'm dead, but you're going to be so dead."

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Once you get your ass in here, I'm freaking sure you'll regret it. I swear that you'll fucking regret it."

"Whatever the fuck it was, I still don't give a fuck."

"Hah! We'll see..."

I hang up the call and shove my phone inside my pocket.

"You're life was full of fuck are you?" My sister Mikasa insulted as she was sitting opposite behind me.

"Shut up."

"You'll just going to tell me to fuck with my boyfriend again so I won't annoyed you, Eren is not a type of guy who'll do that to me. He knows what's a legal and illegal thing, unlike you." I frowned when she bring up that stupid subject of hers about her shithead boyfriend.

"Oh really?"

"Really." She stood up, grabbed her shoulder bag and walked out of the meeting room, leaving me alone with document files to worked on in front of me.

"Tch..." I clicked my tongue when I just need to worked on with this stupid stuffs... Alone. I reached my cup on the tiled office table and headed towards the corner where the coffee machine was, then after filling it up, I took a single sip, but before I get back to my seat, I just noticed something... Strange.

(♥) Play the video/background song now.

What is a black widow spider doing over the red folder above the table? How does that poisonous thing got in here anyway?

I quickly grabbed the nearest wineglass next to the teacups in the cupboard at the corner and make my way towards the table and swiftly trapped the spider in. I gently slide it on the side and averted my attention towards the unknown red folder, I decided to unfold it revealing the portrait picture of my fiance printed on the paper. I slowly picked it up and observed it with my sudden out of mind.

*CRAAASH!!!*

"Ah... Ahn?!" My thoughts are been interrupted by the loud sound of a shattered glass on the floor causing me to suddenly flinched up a bit. I looked over at the wine glass that was been broken, but when I look closely, the spider was no longer in there anymore. I mindlessly pick up a piece of the broken glass as it accidentally wounded my index finger, causing a droplet blood of mine to fall out. I don't exactly know the reason for why do I felt strange this time. It seems like I never been experience something like this before like my body turned numb and my hands were trembling.

What's wrong with me?

To Be Continued.....

[Word Count: 548]

Note: The reason why Katy Perry was the one who's on the video it's because she's the one who composed the song, but she lately gave it to Iggy.