09: The Right Words To Say

Chapter 09:
"The Right Words To Say"

Song:
"Just A Kiss"
By: Lady Antebellum

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)

[Note: There will be an additional music video in the middle part, so just play the video when you saw it.]

Song:
"This Is How We Do"
By: Katy Perry
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Trost Park"

There's only 10 whole hours left before the start of the masquerade ball at school and the brats along with their ass butts are busy to buy and get their shits to make them look shitty as hell, but for me. I only have those remaining hours to think of possible ways that I have to do while...

Confessing.

Should I really have to do it? Maybe I should, this heart of mine was already filled with unfamiliar feeling in which is really killing me right now. I can't leave like this forever, so I have to let this out, but...

How should I do it? I can't find the right words to say!

"Dude if that's the only problem, then I think we can help you with that."

I suddenly remembered Farlan's suggestion when we're at the Armory while discussing my problems along with Isabel and I think this is the right time to call for their help, besides they are my only buddies that I knew who can help me well even if it's a bit of... Shitty.

I have no choice, because if I ask for someone's help without knowing the whole situation I've being through, then it will be a one hell of a failure.

What about Hanji? I know she can help me too, but... I'm not sure if I could rely on her. She's crazy for all of the Saints sake and she will bugged me until death. Just be thinking about that makes me wanna prepared my own coffin.

I sighed deeply and shoved both of my hands inside my pocket trousers as I stared down at the ground while sitting at the wooden bench behind the fountain and kicking the stones near at my foot.

I shouldn't be wasting my time. I have to do something now.

I picked up my smartphone inside my pocket jacket and dialed the person who I never expected to call, because I'm completely out of myself and mind, but I still don't give a fuck.

I placed the front face of my phone near at my ear as it vibrates for a few seconds.

"HALLO?!!"

I flinched and inched away the gadget in my hand when a very familiar annoying screech blew up my ear.

"Fuck you, Shitty Glasses. You almost broke my ear." I monotonously complained.

"Oh... I'm sorry Ravioli, but you deserve it. Anyway, why'd you call me in the middle of my shopping time with your WAIFU?!!"

"You what?! Listen you Shit Spec, if anything happens with (Y/N). I'll fucking ki-"

"Yeah... Yeah I got it. Don't worry your WAIFU is safe in my hands!"

"Correction, your filthy hands."

"Whatevz! Just tell me why in the heck you called me?"

"Today is the fucking day where I'm going to do the thing."