11: So Damn Protected

Chapter 11
"So Damn Protected"

Song:
"I Knew You Were Trouble"
By: Taylor Swift

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)

[Note: I actually did planned before to used "Overprotected" by Britney Spears, because that is where the title chapter came from, but... Yeah Taylor Swift is and her broken hearted songs are much more better. XD]
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Recon's Armory"

It is all a deep misunderstandings between me and (Y/n).

Ever since that she saw me with Petra kissing me and took it in the wrong way, she didn't even approached or showed up infront of me in a long period of time.

Every time that I'd tried to make up a conversation with her, she would just simply ignored my presence like I never even existed. She would always avoid having an eye contact with me, slapped my hand away every time I tried to make a contact with her skin, rolled her eyes on every time I tried to explained.

It was all useless and I hate seeing her acting like that towards me without knowing the whole situation. but I do really understand her, she already experienced in her life of being betrayed by someone she loved that leads to broken up her heart.

But Jesus!

I loved her so much for me to betrayed her!

I loved her more than anything else and I can surrender my obsession of cleanliness even the very last bottle of Windex just for her.

I loved whoever the way she is.

She's the first one who taught me how to love.

She's the only key who opens up the cold hard door of my heart.

I really do loved her, but because of a misunderstanding...

Everything had just broken.

Only if that shit ginger head didn't laid her filthy fucking lips on mine, things between me and (Y/n)'s relationship won't change.

This is all the fault of that girl who gives a shit.

I wanted to bring back my Princess. I really missed her smiles, her laughed, her loving warm hug, the way she look at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and her soft warm lips that I'm craving to devoured.

She's a part of my life, my heart and my soul now and I can't afford myself to lose her just because of that stupid misunderstandings.

"Big Bro... Is there anything bothering you again?"

My thoughts are been interrupted when I heard Isabel's concerned voice as I felt her hand pressed against mines.

"No... Nothing." I lied, averting my gaze down at the side while resting on a chair infront of a large table filled with lining weapons as Isabel kept convincing me to tell shared my problem to her and Mikasa again.

"Hmn~... You can't lie to me Big Bro just exactly what I told you before, so now care to tell us for what your problem is, right Sissy?!"

"Yeah, but please don't call me with that kind of nickname, Abbie." Mikasa monotonously protested without showing any emotions.