• Poisonous Sign #5 •

Poisonous Sign #5
( Final Extra Scene )

Song:
"Black Widow" (Full Instrumental Remix)
By: Iggy Azalea

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Recon International Corp (Grounds)"

Lights are starting to brighten up through every corners as we headed towards the underground parking lot where our valuable vehicles are been organized by my adopted sister Isabel who's awaiting for us. I saw her waving her hands up in the air after spotting our presence along with a usual grin on her face while leaning against one of the vehicles which is probably... My property.

"Heyah! Welcome back in here munchkins, it's almost over a year now since all of you lastly stepped in here." She exclaimed before jumping off of the top of my car as we stood up infront of the railed gate, waiting for her to opened it for us.

Isabel removed her I.D laced from her neck in which the key was also been attached to it, then she let herself to play the lace by rotating it in a circular motion using her index finger while making her way to re-opened up the gate, sliding it to the side to make it wider for us and also for the vehicles to either enter or released.

"Big Bro, check out your beloved newly polished car! I used every bits of my strength to removed any remaining flaws in it, so... What can you say, impressive right?!" Isabel merrily exclaimed while clinging to my arm, hoping for any praise she could get from me.

Actually, I'm overly proud and thankful for any willingly stuffs she made just to impressed me.

"Not bad... It's kinda nice. Thank you." I complimented after observing it, small smile starts to crept up on my lips as I softly stared down at her lively being.

It's true. I can see that she made a full effort to make it more fancy due to what my car looks like...

Clean and Organized, rather more fabulous than before.

"Really?! Hahah! Told'ya!"

"You always have a guts to impressed me are you?" I ruffled her hair before shoving the briefcase of weapons along with myself inside the car.

"Don't forget to patch up yourself with a seatbelt, Big Brother! Same with the others!" Isabel said while peeking through my window. I do what she says as I started up the engine.

"Is everyone clear?" I questioned to any who in particular using my earpiece that was connected with the others.

"We are now, Captain!" They answered.

"Good... " I tightly grip on the steering wheel as I fixed my gaze upon the pathway entrance that will lead our way outside, until a certain poisonous creature caught my attention again and that reminds me about what (Y/n) said earlier when she revealed her deepest secret to me.

(♥) Play the video/background music now. "Finally in a full hot action remix."

"I just killed my boyfriend... "

It was usually and obviously the all time Black Widow spider that will always came out of nowhere in every necessary situations, specially when it comes to (Y/n).

I already get used to that logic, because for now... I exactly knew the whole concept about it.

It was a sign.

A sign that tells me that there will be going to have a great danger to come in (Y/n)'s life.

Flashback.....

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence"

*BLAG*

Our wretched conversation was been interrupted as we averted our attention when we heard door was been slammed by someone that causes a deep yet loud piercing sound.

(Y/n)'s father swiftly approached me with a visible mad scowl that was plastered all over his face as he soon throw me up a punch across my face that causes me to backed up a bit as I held the painful sting on my right cheek.

"How dare you to let this happened to my beloved daughter?! I trusted you... " He grumbled against me while his wife was preventing him to throw an another punch at me.

"Dillon, stop! Just calm down, okay?" Mrs. (L/n) persuade him to prevent himself by losing control of his temper, but still... his husband won't budged up.

"How could I calm down?! You and my daughter is in danger, we don't even know what's happening to her right now!" He growled, still trying reached out and punch the shit hell out of me.

"I know, but please calm yourself down... After all it wasn't Levi's fault. I knew we can resolve this. (Y/n) can surely protect herself." Mrs. (L/n) said while gazing back at me in assuring way as she crept a smile and silently muttered the words at me that's says...

She's a Black Widow.

I simply nodded in response after getting her point.

It was all clear for me right now, even her Mother wasn't feeling any brooding frets.

(Y/n) wasn't just a normal girl like anyone else.

She's a gifted one.

End Of Flashback.....

After remembering those previous events, I soon averted my attention and let that one hell of a spider to wander around over the front window outside of my car as I nonchalantly pick up and put my black shades on.

It's time...

"Onward."

To Be Continued.....

Oh yep, I know... I made a few more grammatical mistakes in here.

I'm not feeling well again, but I'm still going to fix that up sooner or later if it's needed.

Also... This book only has a few remaining chapters to be finally accomplished and this could be possibly become my 2nd completed book.

[Word Count: 951]