A Fan And Her Love

Second chapter! I'm super duper happy that I got finished with this before my vocal lesson c: I kinda put myself in this chapter, so deal with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

"Viiiiicccccc..." Jaime whined as he sprawled across my lap, clawing at my face with his hands. My bandmates had been annoying the hell out of me literally all day, and I didn't know what to do. I was getting pretty annoyed with all of this bullshit.

"Oh my God Jaime, what the hell do you want!?" I yelled, pushing him off my lap and onto the floor. He looked at me with tears glistening in his eyes and walked away. Well fuck, now he was gonna go tell on me. I'm so sick of these guys lately. I love them, but I swear to God it's their goal recently to drive me over the edge. I don't know what their motives are, but whatever it is, I hope they're proud of themselves.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bus, trying to find someone who would come and chill with me to get my mind off of the idiocy going on inside. I scrolled through my phone until I got to the K's, a smile taking over my face.

To: KelliBear

Hey Kellin! It's Vic (obviously). I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later. I'm sick of hanging with these dumbasses!

Kellin was one of the only people who could cheer me up when I was pissed off. We had been friends for years and we knew practically everything about each other. I don't know about him, but I can read Kellin as if he were transparent, though he's really good and hiding things. Lately, I had noticed that things had been off about him. He seemed more cautious and anxious which was completely out of character for him.

From: KelliBear

Pfft of course! Let me get ready and I'll meet you at Starbucks in an hour?

An hour? Why so long? Oh well, as long as I get to hang out with him. It's been so long since I've seen him. I think the last time I had seen him had been at the beginning of this tour when we all went out for drinks with the band. Since then, our only form of communication had been through texts and phone calls.

To: KelliBear

Sounds good man! I'll see you in a bit.

From: KelliBear

I'll try not to be late, but I'm not making any promises!

I smiled and started walking to Starbucks, excited to see my best friend and the man I love... I mean... well shit. Yeah, guess that cat's out of the bag. I shrug off the realisation and continue walking, my mind elated at seeing the boy again. Well, he wasn't a boy. He was a full grown man. At least I didn't call him a girl! Vic, you are going to make a complete fool of yourself if you keep this up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down in the busy shop and waited for my and Kellin's coffee to be ready. I had gotten here about ten minutes early, so I just ordered for him. I knew what he liked. I got the amazing, scrumptiously sweet caramel cookie crumble, and I got Kellin a skinny vanilla latte. Wow, we're a little bit feminine, huh? I never really understood why Kellin preferred his lattes skinny, but it's not really any of my business either. 

I noticed the black haired beauty come in through the door and scan his eyes for me. I waved and he came over, smiling when he saw that I had just grabbed our drinks from the barista. He took his and gulped down the most-likely scalding hot liquid.

"So Vic," he said suddenly. "What makes your band members dumbasses?" he wore his sly smile and I couldn't help but smile back. His smile was definately his thing. It could make teen girls, and apparently Vic Fuentes, fawn over him.

"Ugh... it's kind of a long story, so I'll give you the abridged version." I took a sip of sweet deliciousness and fiddled with my fingers. "Basically, the guys have been annoying me non-stop for the past week. Jaime will whine my name until I answer him, and it's always to do something stupid like to get him a beer or to say he loves me or something like that. And then Mike and Tony have been sneaking around and just... ugh. They're just annoying okay?" I put my head in my hands until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Um... excuse me. I know this must be really really annoying but can I please have a picture with you guys? You're kinda the only reason I'm here and I just spent like 10 minutes fangirling in the bathroom..." a young girl, probably about fifteen asked. She had pinkish-red hair and bright blue eyes, but a noticed deep and thick scars on her arms and thighs.

"Sure darling!" I flashed her a smile and brought out my phone. "Mind if I take a picture for my twitter too?" I saw her eyes widen in shock and a tear slip down her face. She tackled me with a hug and I laughed. I wiped the tear from her face, giving her cheek a small peck. I noticed Kellin smiling at us as he walked over. She hugged him too and took out her phone, asking a random person to take a picture.

I took the pictures with my phone and Kellin with his, and she turned away to leave us.

"Wait!" I called, causing her to turn back to me. "What's your name hun?" I asked her. Again, she looked surprised

"It's Macy. Thank you Vic, Kellin, really. You don't understand how much this means to me." I stopped her before she turned to walk off again. I handed her my number.

"If you ever need someone, just text me okay? If you give it to anyone else, I, unfortuately, will have to come and hunt you down and change my number. Anyway, I love you! Stay strong!" I hugged her once again before she walked off.

"Hey Vic, we should probably go back to the buses now, shouldn't we? I'm pretty sure we have to head out to the next city soon." Kellin said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um... Yeah. How about you just crash in our bus? I think it's better than us just parting out separate ways. Come on." I grabbed his hand and we started to walk back to the Pierce The Veil bus. It really was good to see Kellin again, and I wanted this moment to last.