Chapter 43 ~ Hidden

Harrys P.O.V.

Running off stage, I climbed into the van that had came to collect us with the other boys, ready to get back to our tour bus.

"Hey, Harry, how are you?" A voice spoke and as I looked towards the passenger seat, I noticed a member of the team sitting there.

"Are you serious, can't you leave him alone? He's been through enough." Liam defended and the manager sighed.

"I'm sorry, I do feel for you and the fact that you've lost Jade, but you don't look too upset about not knowing where she is." He said.

"Not upset? Do you know how worried I've been?" I snapped, because even though I did in fact know where she was, I didn't know she was safe.

How was she safe? She had to stay hidden inside our own home and I felt the need to have my sister checking up on her every five minutes. It's not that I didn't trust her to stay, but I didn't trust the team not to find her and frighten her, because if they did, she could have left by the time I get home.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't meant to cause offence, but we do need to know where she is. We understand that she doesn't want to talk to us, or you, but we need to discuss things and with her being gone for what's becoming months - she left and she disappeared." He said, elaborating.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"I'm not implying anything, but don't you find it strange?" He questioned.

"No, I don't find it strange because I know how much she fears you."

"Fears us?" He asked, confused.x

"Do you know how scared she was when you turned up at her doorstep? She called me to tell me and I couldn't come home because I was on tour. I told her everything would be okay and that I'd be home soon, but when I got back, I found a note to say she had left. Do you know how much her life must have changed because of you? She's literally on the run from not just you, but me too."

He listened to me intently, offering me a sympathetic smile before turning to Liam.

"Do you boys not know where she is?" He asked and I scoffed at his question.

"No, we wish we did." Niall said, quietly.

"We would've told Harry if we did." Liam added and Louis nodded as he sighed, before the vehicle came to a stop outside of some buildings.

"Okay, well I'm at my destination now, so I'll say goodbye. I'm sorry for any offence caused, I'm just doing my job." He said, offering us all a smile before climbing out.

"I don't believe they have the nerve." I scoffed, finding myself to be aching to talk to Jade and make sure she's alright.

"Mate, doesn't it scare you?" Liam whispered.

"Doesn't what scare me?" I replied, confused.

"Your lying to them really well, doesn't that scare you? I know you genuinely are worried about her and I know she is scared of them, but the way you can stick to the story in your head is a little shocking." He explained.

"Liam, I've been going over the story in my head so many times, it's hard to think of anything else. It sickens me that I have to do this, but you do stupid things when your in love." I replied, genuinely.

"I know, mate." He sighed, patting my shoulder in sympathy.

"I'm doing this for us and I've never felt like this for a girl before, but now I have her in my embrace, I can't let her go, not without a fight." I told him, combing my fingers through my hair.