Chapter 19 ~ Fan Encounter

"Jade, we need to go." Harry said, shaking me slightly as I awoke from my slumber.

"Hmm? Why?" I mumbled, tiredly.

"There's too many fans outside, the bus can't move because of the amount of them, so we need to go inside the stadium backstage until it calms down." He explained and I sighed.

"I'll be fine in here by myself, they only want a glimpse of you guys." I muttered, pulling the covers over my head.

"No, you won't. Your coming with me, now get up." He laughed, pulling them off of me again.

I sat up in bed, trying to find the energy to wake myself up properly as I looked at the time.

"It's seven in the morning." I grumbled, before carefully climbing down the stairs of the bunk bed.

I headed towards the bathroom, pulling on my jeans and a t-shirt and brushing my teeth as I got ready, before getting out my makeup bag.

"Jade, hurry up in there. The lads have gone now, I'm just waiting for you so I can finish getting ready." Harry called, banging on the bathroom door.

"I won't be long." I called back, getting out my foundation.

I heard a loud bang against the door and a manly sounding groan.

"Harry, what did you just do?" I asked.

"I fell into the door trying to put my jeans on." He admitted and I laughed.

"Be careful." I warned.

"Can you let me in if your decent, please? I only want to brush my teeth." Harry complained from the other side of the door.

"Open the door, please." He added and as I unlocked the door, Harry fell through it.

He looked up at me, sending me a glare as he laid flat on the floor in front of me.

"What? You said to open the door." I shrugged, heading back towards the mirror as he sat up, pulling himself to his feet.

"You knew I was leaning against it." He mumbled, joining me by the sink as he picked up his toothbrush.

"I didn't actually because I can't see through doors." I scoffed and he laughed.

"Very funny." He said, sarcastically.

"Well, you laughed so I think it was." I smirked and he chuckled.

"Okay, you win. Anyway, what are you doing?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

I picked up my eyeshadows and my mascara, laying them out in front of me as I continued to get ready.

I didn't wear much makeup because you couldn't really tell I had it on, much to my dismay. I wore foundation, a little eyeshadow and mascara.

I hadn't always worn it, but as a teenager, I became very insecure about myself and my skin. If I ever did wear it, it would be eye makeup as I didn't wear foundation because my skin was blotchy and I suffered with spots. I tried to let my skin breath, but I'd had enough as nothing ever worked, so I tried to cover it up instead.

I actually wore foundation all of the time now, even wearing it to bed before taking it off in the morning and putting some more on. I guess the insecurity had gotten a little out of hand, but it was the way I was.

"I'm putting my makeup on, what does it look like?" I said, glad I had done my foundation before I let Harry in.

"But why? You don't need it." He said, putting toothpaste on his toothbrush as he began to brush his teeth.