Chapter 27 ~ Unconditionally

Harry's P.O.V.

I jogged up to my dressing room door, opening it to see Jade still fast asleep, light snores escaping her as I closed the door behind my quietly.

"We did good boys!" Louis yelled, running passed the door and I winced, scared Jade would wake up.

She stirred, her head slipping slightly from the arm of the sofa as her arm hung over the edge. She was curled up into a little ball, her hair slightly messy, giving it a wavy effect.

I admired her, stepping forward and moving her arm back up onto the sofa, she sighed, wrapping her fingers around mine as I lifted her hand and I smiled. Even though she was sleeping, her touch was enough to send the butterflies in my stomach into meltdown.

I ran my other hand through her hair, while my other stayed in her hand, stroking her cheek gently with my thumb as she stirred, blinking as she opened her eyes.

"Hey my sleepy headed cupcake," I smiled, squeezing her hand gently.

"I see you were dreaming about me." I commented, a smirk tugging at my lips.

"How did you know?" She asked quietly.

"You grabbed my hand in your sleep." I teased, absolutely loving the fact that she had done.

She giggled sleepily, her head falling from the arm of the sofa and down onto the flat surface beneath it.

"Did I?" She asked.

"Yes you did, but I can't deny the fact that I like holding your hand." I admitted, feeling comfortable around her.

She smiled, her hand gripping mine gently as her fingers curled around my hand, making it so our hands were held tightly against each other.

"Do you want to know a story?" She asked, staying in her position and I smiled, tilting my head to the side and laying it into the sofa, so our faces were level.

"Of course." I replied, watching her green eyes sparkle.

"I was in a crowd again in my dream and at first, it wasn't very nice, but you saved me. It was a little like what happened yesterday, but less nerve-wracking and then something strange happened." She explained, her eyebrows furrowing together slightly.

"What happened, baby?" I whispered, kissing her knuckles on her hand that was intertwined with mine.

"Y-you proposed to me. Although we weren't here, we were in your flat and we were more confident. It was strange because I dreamt that- well, um." She interrupted herself, a blush on her cheeks.

"What? Did we see each other naked or something?" I joked.

"I guess you could say that, we had a bath in my dream. Well, we were in the bath and then it skipped to you proposing and then I woke up." She explained.

"Did you say yes?" I wondered, my heart beat faster at the thought of us one day getting married and for her to be the one I had been waiting so long for.

"I did, but then when I woke up, I went back to sleep and we had an argument." She replied, a frown on her lips.

"It's scary because I don't know what happened next because I woke up, but then when I woke up, you were here." She said, with a soft smile.

"Well it's obvious what would happen next." I chuckled.

"Is it?" She questioned, confused.

"I'd have come after you and apologised, even if I was in the right because winning an argument isn't worth loosing you." I said sincerely.

"Maybe not," she sighed.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You called me clingy and told me to leave." She said quietly.

"Jade, clingy is not something you will ever be because when you love someone, you love someone and remember that it's a dream, okay? It hasn't happened." I reassured her and she smiled.

"Do you think we'll get married one day? I know it's early days still, but I always wanted to marry the person I love, but I can't imagine it actually happening." She continued.

"Well, we don't know do we? But I hope that one day we can do that. I'm going to try my best for you so I can find out because that's what love does." I said, bringing our intertwined hands into my chest.

"It makes you want to fight." I added.

We looked at each other for a few moments, before I leaned in and attached our lips together.

Our kisses were always so gentle, so full of love and care for each other and that's something I hadn't felt quite so strong before.

"Guys, can you not leave that for later?" Niall chuckled, upon bursting into the room, causing us both to jump.

"Were you ever told about knocking?" Jade laughed and I smiled at her comfort around the boys.

"I did, but I needed a shaver. Couldn't you guys get a room?" He groaned.

"Niall, we got a room and you interrupted it, so don't complain. This is my dressing room anyway." I told him and he scoffed.

"Yes and were around, maybe next time get a room that locks." He said, before walking in and grabbing an electric shaver.

"Continue, although remember that Liam and Louis are around and I will need to return this shaver once I'm done using it." He added, laughing as he shut the door behind him.

"What a way to ruin a nice moment." I said, shaking my head before hearing Jade's laugh.

"How about we go back to the tour bus before the crowd outside gets bigger?" I offered.

Jade carefully sat up from the sofa, letting go of my hand to stand up and I reached it back out to her once she was done, causing her to laugh.

I lead her out of the room and she reached a hand up to run through her hair before I stopped her.

"Hey, your hair looks great, don't mess it up." I playfully scolded.

"I've just been asleep, it's bound to be messy already." She laughed and I smiled.

"It is, but it's a good kind of messy." I said, leading her outside and into the van that was waiting for us.

I took a few pictures with fans before leading Jade into the van and sitting next to her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm okay thank you, I think I'm better with crowds now." She said confidently.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, concerned.

"I'm sure. Now that I have you, I'm absolutely fine." She smiled and I took her hand in mine again, feeling my protective instinct kick in as I assigned the job to myself of keeping her safe and to keep her from harm in crowds and anywhere else she might face it.

She's my girl now, I have to protect her. I love her unconditionally and each moment I spend with her, I find myself falling harder for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! Thank you so much once again for your support with this book <3

Your lovely comments and support means so much to me and I love you guys, like Harry loves Jade in this book; unconditionally <3

Lots of Love,

Lauren xx