Chapter Four: Going Out

I knocked on the door, getting a quick response as the door opened to reveal Harry wearing a white button up shirt with some black skinny jeans and the usual pair of brown boots I usually saw him in.

"Hi, ready to go?" Harry asked, grabbing his keys, wallet and phone off of the drawer by his door before joining me outside.

"Hi, where are we going exactly?" I asked as he locked the door.

"Were just going to a restaurant, it's a nice place and I'm sure you'll like it." He smiled as you began the walk to his car.

"Harry, why are you doing this?" I asked as he opened the passenger side of his car door for me to climb in.

"Because I want to and I know how overwhelming the paparazzi can be when you first become accustomed to it." He explained before shutting the door and jogging over to the drivers side.

He got in, shutting the door behind him and starting the engine as we set off.

"The first thing you need to do is to ignore them. They will shout questions at you, asking who you are and they will most likely get quite close to you, so you need to ignore them and avoid eye contact with them. Just focus on getting to where you need to be." He explained and I nodded.

"Okay, I can do that." I said.

"Secondly, you need to keep your head down. The flashes of their cameras can be startling sometimes so it's best if you look away from them." He continued.

"Do you think you can do that?" He asked, turning a corner as we pulled up at the restaurant.

"Yeah, I think so. Anything else?"

"Try to stay close to me and the security the entire time, Paddy's here so he's going to be our security for tonight." He added before getting out of the car and coming over to my side where he opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman," I laughed and he winked.

"I try," he chuckled, taking my hand in his as we entered the restaurant after greeting paddy who would be stood outside.

Once we entered the restaurant, I noticed it wasn't that busy and we were quickly brought to a secluded booth.

"Here is your table and we hope you enjoy your meal, I will be your waiter for today and I'll be back over when your ready to order." The young man smiled, handing us our menus before walking away.

I knew I had to pretend we were both a couple, but it wasn't too bad being in a restaurant, it was the paparazzi and media attention I was worried about.

After ordering our meals, we talked for a while until our food came.

"Y/N?" Harry asked, putting his fork onto his plate after he had finished his meal.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, looking up to see him with a worried expression.

"Oh no, I'm fine." He laughed nervously.

"I was just wondering when you wanted to do the announcement, you know? We haven't talked about it and were being asked to do it soon." He continued.

"I'm not saying for us to do it tonight, but I'm just wondering when." He said quickly, obviously noticing my worried expression.

"I'm aware that we haven't talked about it, but I was rather hoping you'd come up with the idea. I wouldn't have a clue about the media, you know that." I explained and he nodded.

"Okay, I just wanted to know your input. Maybe we could do it on twitter? That way it's out of the public eye a bit and when people ask us about it, we'll tell them it's true." He shrugged, looking at me intently for an answer.

"Yeah, that sounds reasonable and maybe a little less overwhelming." I agreed.

"Great, well I guess we do need to move in by the weekend too, we've only got two days left until the end of the week." He said.

"Harry, do you think it's best if I moved in before the announcement? Because where I live there's a lot of students who are big fans of yours and-"

"It's okay, you don't need to explain, I understand and that's fine with me. How about Saturday?" He offered and I nodded.

"Then we could do the announcement the next day," he offered, questioningly.

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath, knowing that this was all happening so fast.

After we finished our meals and payed the bill, we decided it was best to leave and I noticed a few people with cameras stood outside as paddy waited protectively by the door.

"Remember the three things I told you," Harry whispered in my ear as he grasped my hand, pulling me closer to him as we began to walk outside.

Flashes of cameras went off straight away as soon as we went outside and I kept my head down, trying to stay close to him as their shouting began.

"Harry, who is this?"

"Is she your girlfriend Harry?"

"What's your name?"

"Harry, who's your friend?"

Questions were thrown, particularly involving me and I sighed, knowing this was going to be hard to get used to.

We got into the car and I sighed in relief as Harry started the engine.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, fine." I said, quietly.

I didn't know what to think of it, overwhelming was an understatement.

I recognised my flat as we pulled up to it and I looked at Harry in shock.

"Harry, you can't bring me home, what if someone sees you here?" I exclaimed.

"It's okay Jade, I wasn't going to leave you to walk home in the dark and besides, my windows are tinted."

"That's besides the point, people will still stare at the car," I said and he looked around outside.

"There doesn't seem to be anyone about, do you want me to walk you to your door?" He offered.

"No, it's okay, it's too much of a risk and I can manage to get there myself." I reassured him.

"Are you sure? It's not a problem." He said.

"No, it's fine."

"But-"

"Harry, you can stop pretending now, there's no paparazzi around." I told him and he looked at me, a look of hurt across his features.

"I'm sorry, I know your a nice person, but I'd rather just be on my own right now." I explained and he nodded, understandingly.

"I understand, I'll see you on Saturday." He smiled and I nodded, shutting the car door and entering my flat as he waited until I'd gone inside before he drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone :)

I'm enjoying writing this book and I hope you all are enjoying it too<3

Votes and comments are highly appreciated and I want you all to know that your support means so much to me, I'm so grateful <3

Lauren<3