Chapter 20 ~ Cuddles

Harry's P.O.V:

I woke up, panicking slightly as I patted the side of the hotel bed, feeling the side table.

I opened my eyes, realising that I was in a single bed as Jade slept in the bed next to me. A side table separating the two of us.

I had contemplated moving the side table and pushing our beds together, like I had done before, or climbing in with her so we could be together. But I stopped myself, realising that some space might help her to open up to me.

I didn't want to overcrowd her, but I didn't want to give her too much space either. I wanted to be here for her.

She mumbled incoherent words in her sleep as I laid awake, checking the time on my phone to see it was half past five in the morning.

I couldn't sleep as the dark room lit up slightly as it began to come lighter.

Being with Jade made me feel like I wasn't alone anymore, like she was my purpose to try when it comes to love. I was falling in love with her and I didn't want to let her go.

Checking twitter, I decided to see if there were any nice messages for her to wake up to, wanting her to be happy.

"Harry and Jade are so cute together, he didn't let go of her hand the entire time. #Hade #Jarry" One fan said, a picture of us both underneath.

"She looks so scared of us and it's probably because of the haters :( she doesn't deserve this. I ship Jarry."

"I think their ship name should be Jarry, but Hade sounds good too. Maybe we should see what Harry and Jade think."

I continued to scroll through my feed, noticing the amount of hashtags for both #Jarry and #Hade and fans were still deciding on what our ship name could be, which was really nice of them.

I decided to tweet out about it, quickly posting a status.

"Thank you for your amount of support for me and Jade, I love both ship names. All the love. X"

"Harry? What are you doing?" I heard Jade groggily say and I placed my phone on the side table.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, I couldn't sleep." I whispered.

"What's on your mind?" She asked, concerned.

In the light, I could make out that she was facing me, on her side, as she rubbed at her eyes.

"A lot of things, but you don't need to worry about it, go back to sleep." I told her and she shook her head.

"No, tell me." She pressed and I sighed.

"I'm tired of feeling so alone." I mumbled and her face scrunched in confusion.

"Sorry, I didn't quite hear what you said." She said, sitting up in her bed.

"I said I'm tired of feeling alone." I said, raising my voice, frustratedly tugging at my hair and sitting up in my bed.

"I just want to have someone, you know? I just don't like being on my own." I admitted, pinching the bridge of my nose as I tried to stop the thoughts from flowing.

The amount of times I had been restless in bed, wanting to share it with someone as I felt alone and like no one would ever stay.

"I've had girlfriends before Jade, but they never stay in my life. Your not the only one who's scared Jade, I feel like we could really work, but I'm worried that you'll leave." I admitted, feeling like I had to tell her of the hidden feelings I had, which I pushed away as much as I could. They had to be told at some point and I felt like now should be that time.

"I want to be honest with you, J. I want you to know who I really am." I added as she stayed silent, listening to me intently.

We stayed silent for a moment, before I heard shuffling and I soon felt the bed sheet being lifted up from me as I ran my hands through my hair.

I looked up to see Jade stood in front of me and I moved over so she could sit in bed.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling the covers over my legs and gently grabbing my hands.

"Don't tug on your hair, you'll hurt yourself." She said quietly, taking my hands out of my hair and holding them in hers.

"I understand what your feeling because I feel the same, but maybe we just needed to find each other." She said.

"I know you can't help it, but I'm worried all of the time that I'm doing something wrong. That I'm not going to be enough for you and that you'll back out and have nothing to do with me because of your fear." I told her and she sighed.

"Harry, your the only person who I've managed to open up to so far and I know that your a really nice person who I can trust. Your too good for me and that's what I'm scared of; not being good enough for you." She admitted and I rested my head on her chest, not wanting to get too close to her incase she didn't want me to.

"How can you think that? Your so beautiful and fragile. You don't know how kind you are." I said, sincerely.

I was confused that such a lovely girl could be so afraid of not being good enough when any man should be grateful to have her in their life.

"Any man should be grateful to have you in their life." I said, repeating my thoughts.

"Harry, that's really sweet of you, but I don't think you realise how alike your description just sounded to yourself." She replied, with a laugh.

Her laugh, her eyes, her smile, her everything was making butterflies in my stomach awaken. They fluttered around, making my heart beat faster.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her under the covers with me and tangling my legs with hers.

"This is what I want, not just with someone, but with you." I said, emphasising the words 'someone' and 'you' so she knew that I was serious.

"Harry do you promise that's what you want and that your not leading me on or that you've not been set up to do this. Please, I need to hear you say it." She pleaded.

"I would never hurt anyone in the way of being set up to do something like this. This is for real and I love you. I'm sorry it that's too much for you to take in right now, but I love you. I really love you." I admitted, feeling a blush form on my cheeks and I noticed a gleam in her eyes.

A gleam, I didn't think I had seen before and a wide, genuine smile that only made the butterflies in my stomach fly around more.

"I promise that I'm being serious, I love you." I continued and she giggled, avoiding my gaze as she placed her head on my chest.

"Your heart beats really fast." She commented and I chuckled.

"That's because of what your doing to me, your making me act like someone in love and like someone who would do anything for you." I whispered and she leaned up as I stopped her.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to, I don't want to pressure you into anything." I told her, seriously.

"Harry, I've kissed you before and besides, what if I do want to?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"Then do it." I whispered, with a smirk as she did just that, leaning into me as she pressed my lips to mine, my breathing increasing so much that it almost faltered and stopped altogether as I tried to regain my breathing to it's regular rate.

She leaned her head on my chest and I pulled the covers over us as I finally felt comfortable enough to go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to write a chapter where they shared something special :)

I hope you all liked it. Do you all prefer 'Jarry' or 'Hade'? I like both, but I was thinking of making it 'Jarry' but then I thought I would let you all decide, so please comment which one you want their ship name to be and I'll use the one that people want the most :) <3

Lots of Love,

Lauren xx