Chapter 5

Not edited

As I walk over to the table, I make the decision to act like I don't know who he is and I am a completely different person.

"Hey Jenny, who's this?" I say. She stands up and hugs me.

"Oh, him, that's Blake, my cousin I told you about. He just moved here." Now that I think about it I do remember Jenny saying something about her cousin moving here.

He stands up and introduces himself. "Blake, and I'm guessing your Lexi." He looks at me for a seconds then asks "you look very familiar. Where have I seen you before?"

Oh crap, my covers blown. "I don't know. Maybe you've got the wrong person. Maybe you've seen me on the Internet?" Yeah good save.

"Maybe. I guess that's right." He says not fully sounding convinced.

"So are you going shopping with us?" I ask

"Yeah I guess I will. I did have plans to work on a project with someone but she canceled on me last minute so I came here."

Oops he's talking about me but he doesn't know it. Lol.

"So you are actually willing to go shopping? Most guys complain about it."

"Yeah I always go with my sister and Jenny here always makes me go with her. That's why I'm going today. Oh and food."

"Okay guys I don't know about you but I'm starving." Jenny all of a sudden declares.
/--/--/--/--/--/--/

After we ate, we went to all kinds of stores, Jenny of course picking the stores out, and me only a little.

So far I had only bought three pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans, and four shirts. The next store we went into was a dress store.

"So Lexi, as you know the twins from the track are having their legendary party this weekend. Are you going?"

The twins are these two guys from the track that are, obviously, twins. They hold awesome party's a couple times a year at their house. They also go to my school and are seniors just like me but no one knows that I know them from school because that's Alex not Lexi.

"Well of course I'm going I wouldn't miss an awesome party for the world."

"And what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know probably a dress I already have in my closet."

"Eeeeehhh wrong answer, you're getting a new dress today and that's final."

"Of course I am"

So after that conversation we looked and looked for dresses while Blake just sat there looking bored. I had found a black dress with sheer middle. I would wear a pair of my red heels with them.

When I walked out, Jenny says, "oh my god you look amazing it that!! Gosh I wish I had your body like damn if I had it I would walk around naked everywhere-"

"Jenny you need to calm down" I interrupt her while holding on to her shoulders the same time Blake looks up from his phone. His eyes widen.

"Damn you look hot."

-----------

Please correct me on anything that I have bad grammar or spelling or whatever. Thanks! :)