Chapter 14

Evelyn's pov

I can't help but smile when I saw Aless interacting with my dad. Though, they are mostly talking about business but still I am happy. At least someone from my family is being nice to him otherwise I thought that everyone's gonna dislike him because of me. As they were talking, I saw Philip approaching them and asked dad to join him somewhere. Excusing himself, dad left with Philip leaving Aless with me.

Aless passed me a super sweet smile and came to sit beside me.

"Getting bored?" I heard his question and nodded a little.

"And you?"

"Not really" I nodded at his answer and looked ahead when he raised his hand towards me.

"Wanna dance?" Came his question causing me to smile.

"Sure" I replied with a bright smile and stood up. We both walked towards the dance floor where some people were already dancing.

We stood in the middle of the stage and came close to each other. Just like yesterday, I kept my hand on his shoulder whersas my other hand was entwined with his hand. Slowly, he touched my waist and pulled me closer to him causing me to blush. Smiling at each other, we moved our body according to the beats.

"You're looking beautiful" Aless said twirling me, causing me to blush.

"Thank you" I replied looking into his eyes.

Sighing a little, Aless pulled me closer to him and rested his forehead into mine. This mere act was enough to shake my system. I felt electricity all over my body. I was literally shivering in nervousness.

Upon realizing his act, Aless pulled away a little and once again he twirled me and this time, he back hugged me while dancing. My breath hitched at his act and I shivered.

"What are you doing to me, Ev?" Suddenly he wispered in my right ear. I flinched with the feeling and moved my head a little to see him already looking at me, waiting for answer.

"I- I don't know" I replied while shivering causing him to chuckle.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow" He said breaking the hug.

Taking my hand in his, he looked into my eyes. I couldn't help but blushed while nodding my head.

"Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow from your place" He said smiling at me.

"No. I- I mean, just tell me the location. I'll be there" I said in urgency to which Aless looked confused.

"But why? I don't have any problem in that" Aless said raising his eyebrows.

But I have a problem, Liam.

"No, it's okay. Just tell me the location" I said forcing a smile.

He looked like he wanted to ask something but he didn't and nodded half heartily.

"Fine. I'll text you the details" I nodded at him.

Soon everyone started to swap their partners. Half heartily, Aless and I, left each other. Before I could have moved to someone else, someone gripped my hand and pulled me towards me. Looking at the person, I groaned in annoyance. It's Eric.

Eric smirked pulling me closer whereas I smiled, hiding my disgust.

We kept dancing in a slow pace when he suddenly pulled me more close. I glared him hard but this moron instead of leaving me, smirked.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and looked away from him that's when I found Aless dancing with.. Ana. Ana has her attention solely on Aless. She was looking at him with so much love. But what surprised me was Aless. Instead of looking at Ana, his eyes were on me and Eric.