Chapter 12

Evelyn's pov

"Good morning, everyone" I greeted my family with a chirpy smile and settled myself beside Aaron.

"Someone is looking happy" I heard Aaron's voice from my left and turned to him.

"I am happy" I said with a grin to which he let out a small chuckle.

"May I know why?" Aaron asked raising his eyebrows at me causing me to shrug my shoulders in response.

Well, I am happy since last night. C'mon, I get to spend time with my crush. Why won't I be happy?

"What's for the breakfast?" I asked him, changing the topic.

"Don't know" Aaron shrugged looking away from me.

"And where's mom, Liam and Celia?" I asked again to which he again shrugged his shoulders.

"Ev, are you free tonight?" Suddenly I heard dad's voice.

"Yeah, why?" I asked dad who finally dropped the newspaper and looked at me.

"I have a party to attend and your mom isn't coming. How about you accompany me?" Dad asked with a small smile.

"I would love to accompany you, dad" I said grinning at him.

"Great. Be ready by seven" Dad said to which I showed him a thumbs up and started to scroll through my twitter account.

As I opened the trending tab, a hastag caught my attention. #Newshipinmaking-AlVyn . Huh! Who's AlVyn? Being a curious person, I opened the tag only to get the biggest shock of my life.

Wtf?

The hastag AlVyn is filled with mine and Aless's pictures from last night. Who the fuck leaked these pictures? Connar promised that media person won't be there. Shit!

And to my surprise, this hastag is trending on number one. There is no way I can save myself from my family now. Everyone is gonna know.

"Breakfast is here" I heard mom's voice from behind me and instantly hid my phone screen.

I turned towards her and forced a smile at her. For a minute, she looked curious but then changed her expression. Placing the food on table with the help of buttler, she went to sit beside dad and pecked his lips.

"Ev, eat" I nodded at Aaron and filled my dish with pancake.

I was about to take a bite from my dish when I heard loud yellings of Celia and Liam.

"- Liam, stop it" Came Celia's panicked voice.

"Don't fucking stop me today, Celia" Liam shouted on the top of his lungs.

What happened to him now?

We all turned around to see Celia running behind Liam to stop him whereas Liam is walking furiously towards.. uh.. Me?

Liam suddenly caught my arm and pulled me up from my seat.

"Liam, what is this behavior?" Dad yelled angrily at him but he ignored dad.

"L- Liam?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"So? You were with Mia yesterday, right?" Liam asked raising his left eyebrow at me causing my eyes to widened more in panic.

I looked ahead to see that Celia was giving me apologizing look.

"Look at me" I flinched hearing his angry voice and looked at him.

Damn! He is looking really mad. Rip Evelyn parkar.

"Where were you, Ev?" I looked down from him.