Chapter 6

Evelyn's pov

After the meeting with Alessandro, we all went back to the office and got busy in our respective works. But unfortunately today I can't focus in anything. Everytime I tried to concentrate, Alessandro's handsome face disturbed me.

I don't know what's happening to me. I have never felt this before with anyone. I don't know why but seeing and talking to Alessandro made me happy today. I felt amazing.

And also I am confused that why everyone calls him arrogant. Yesterday I was stalking him on social media and a lot of articles claimed that he is one of the most arrogant businessman in the current time. Some even claimed that he is disrespectful to women as well but not for once I have seen him being rude or disrespectful to anyone. He was nice to me and even with dad and Liam. I don't know why Liam complains about him.

So yeah, yesterday I got to know that he is half Italian and half American. His parents has left the world long back and so as his grandfather. He has spend his childhood with his uncle, aunt and cousin. And later when he turned eighteen, he took all the control of business and started to live alone. That's it.

Also I saw some clips of him where he was bashing paparazzis for invading his personal space. And honestly I couldn't blame him. These paparazzis often cross their limits. Even I hate them.

Later, I stalked him on social media. He is not that much active on social media but still his followers are in millions whereas I have only 295 followers. But I have almost 1.4 million follow requests though. *Hair flip*

Back to Alessandro, his social media page is filled with his business related posts. There are hardly two to three pictures of him are in there and all of them are filled with comments from girls and one of them is of Anna. *Eye roll*

But I can't blame them. Alessandro is a very good looking guy and only a blind girl cannot like him.

This man is hot af.

"Evelyn" I jumped in my seat as I heard Liam's voice.

"Y-yes Liam?" I asked getting up from my seat and looked at him.

"What happened little one? Where were you lost?" Liam asked with concern to which I smiled at him.

"Nothing. I- I was thinking about some stuffs" I said forcing a smile to which Liam narrowed his gaze at me.

"In working hours?" He asked mockingly.

"Sorry" I muttered looking away from him.

"It's ok. Anyway, take these files, underline the mistakes and correct them. After that you can go home, okay" I nodded taking the files from Liam.

And just like that, I spend the rest of the time in completing the work given by my brother.

Time skip.

Finally! After a hectic day at office, I am finally free to go home and sleep. Waving at my friends, I made my way towards the parking lot followed by my bodyguards.

Yeah, I'm still surrounded by my bodyguards. The only place I don't have to see them is, inside the office and our home. Other than that, they follow me everywhere.

First, because I'm the most famous parkar about whom everyone wants to know and second because that Victoria has still not caught by the cops. She is still roaming somewhere freely thirsty for my blood. And time and again, she has always reminded us that she is alive, waiting for one chance to kill me.

Yeah, so every once in a year we get mysterious messages from Victoria where she threatens us to destroy our life, and about me getting killed by her hand and all those shits.