Chapter 13

Alessandro's pov

"Mister Winston, are you dating Evelyn parkar?"

"Is something going on between you and miss parkar?"

"Is she your fling?"

Ignoring the questions from paparazzi, I made my way inside the venue where the charity gala has been organised.

"Mister Winston, finally you are here" Mister Philip, the host smiled looking at me and forwarded his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, mister Philip" I nodded shaking my hand with him.

"Nice to meet you too mister Winston. I am glad that you are here" I once again nodded at him.

Soon I felt a presence beside me. Turning to my left, I found Nickolas.

"Oh, Nickolas you are here too. Welcome" Philip greeted Nickolas.

"Uhh.. T- thank you mister Philip" Nickolas smiled nervously.

Philip nodded at him and excused himself as someone called him.

"You are late" I said while glaring at Nickolas.

"S- sorry sir. I- I was stuck" Nickolas muttered looking down.

"Stuck, where?" I asked him in a curious voice.

"Erm.. Traffic" He is lying.

"Don't lie, Nickolas" I said in a calm tone. His eyes widened in fear.

"Where were you stuck?" I asked again while taking a drink from the server.

Nickolas looked down for a few seconds then finally he looked up at me.

"Uh.. My wife is pregnant and..uh.. s-she was craving my handmade food s-so I was making that for her and got late".

"You can cook?" I asked curiously to which he nodded with a nervous smile.

"Uh.. Yes, my parents are professional cooks so I inherited this skill from them" Nickolas said smiling a little.

Nice. By the way, I don't know how to cook. I can only make coffee. Other than coffee, I don't do anything. And to be honest, I don't even want to. I have servants for a purpose.

"Sandro" I turn around after hearing a familiar voice which belongs to uh.. Eric.

Eric grinned looking at me and made his way towards me alongside Ana who is literally eyefucking me.

"Sandro. Meet my date, Ana. And Ana, meet Sandro- my brother" Eric introduced us with an evil grin.

"Hi, Sandro" Ana said forwarding her hand towards me.

Excuse me. Has she forgotten the fact that I am her boss? Why is she calling me by my nickname?

"Miss white" I nodded at her instead of shaking my hand with her.

Her face turned white by my behavior. She fisted her lifted hand and dropped that down in embarrassment.

"Erm.. Sandro, don't be so rude to her. She is my date" Eric said in a slow voice as if he is disappointed but he isn't. He is enjoying it. Moron.

"Well, your date works under me. She has no right to call her boss by his name or surname" I said, already getting bored in their presence.

"Yeah but this isn't your office" Eric said hiding his smirk.

"But this is a business party" I replied while looking for another drink and to my luck a server passed by me.

Taking two drinks from him, I passed one to Nickolas and kept one for me and looked at those two clowns who seemed offended by my gesture.