[Chapter 16]

Rania looks at her phone, reading her weight report from the previous week while the other members eat dinner.

Mrs Kang literally sent her just that picture without even describing what it was showcasing exactly so Rania struggled to understand if her weight was influenced by the diet positively or negatively

Usually Mrs Kang at least described what she sent or only sent a long paragraph explaining everything.

"What are you doing?" Seungmin asks nonchalantly. "Don't say that you're still looking at those unnessecery reports. I started deleting them after 2 weeks."

"Also that ball of fat and her reports are a waste of time. She literally insults you, masking it with strange words that no one uses. She uses just to make sure that you know how worrhless you are in her eyes. She does that with everyone."

"She didn't write anything at all this week." She shows him her phone dismissively and he nods.

-

"Ouch! What the hell Maya!" Hyunjin screams on the top if his lungs, a small piece of ham on his wrist while a pan with melted butter and some ham is on the stove in front of him.

She quickly looks out of her room. "Is something? And why are you now cursing on me?! And what are you doing in this dorm? And why is the stove on? I am busy."

"I burned myself obviously?!" He says in a panicked voice while shoving his wrist into her face as she takes the piece of ham with the tips of her nails off his wrist.

"Is this really everything? And since when do you cook?" She walks over to the stove to turn it off since the ham burned already.

"I wanted something warm to eat obviously and I went here so I would burn this form rather than the other. Also it's easier to give you the fault if I burn something."

"Do you just to pretend to be like this or are you really just... strange...?" She tilts her head, raising one eyebrow.

"Maybe. But now you should bandage my hand since it's burned and I probably won't be able to use it for the next few days."

"Do it yourself. Also clean this stuff up, thank you and bye." She walks out of the kitchen, bumping into Jisung.

He looks her up and down with a worried expression. "I heard a scream while getting some coffee. Did something happen...? ... WAIT. Let me guess. It was hyunjin hyung wasn't he? Only he can literally screech someone's ears off."

"I learned that about him. Could please someone teach him how to make ham and egg? I clearly don't have the nerves or time for that."

-
A/N

Thanks for 3. 5 k reads, also I changed the cover yesterday because I thought I should get a prettier one since you guys are reading this and don't deserve eye cancer so please tell me your thoughs on it...
love y'all Sunshines🥰

Also could someone tell me what these emojis mean?

1. 🌚

2. 🗿

3. 🙃

Some poeple use this in casual chatting, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO/ANSWER TO THIS?

Thanks sunshines, please give me the very much needed advice so no one will tell me again that I am dry due to not using emojis...😥 (PS: Is 😥 the right one to use now?)