[Chapter 12]

Rania chuckles dryly, not breaking her eye contact to herself in the mirror. "You've gotten fat. You are ugly. You are ugly. You are fat and not worthy. Look at yourself."

She shakes her head quickly and leaves the bathroom. What happened to her? As if she lost control over herself for a moment.

-later-

"Channie~?"

"Yes?"

"I want attention."

"I am busy."

"I don't care. I am your baby so I will come first."

"Ok. Come here."

Jeongin quickly waddled over to Chan and plopped down on his lap with a giggle.

Hyunjin watched the scene with a disgusted look while the other members ignored them.

In the meanwhile, Rania was in the gym, taking a sip of her water, watching Jihyo working out.

She was really pretty, talented and smart. She had all these adjectives that poeple wanted to have.

She was just fine all the time, nothing could bring her out of peace. Rania sighs audibly and gets up to start doing some sort of activity too.

-

Rania curls up on her bed, crying in pain, clutching her stomach tightly.

She didn't expect this at all. Why? It should have been in a few days, not now.

As soon as the pain lowers its level a little, she quickly takes on a long black skirt, pairing it with a oversized sweater and then grabbing her handbag.

Rania rushes out of the dorm and to the street, wearing the mask on her face and walking to the closest pharmacy.

Her eyes are still a little puffy but she ignores it and keeps walking towards the store.

As she enters, the bell on the top of the door rings and an elderly but surprisingly tall lady greets her, quickly recognizing the source of her puffy eyes and immediately brings tons of different medicine.

"So. How hard is the cramp? This one's for hard cramps, an adult shouldn't eat more than 3 a day of these and also with 5 hours time distance. 

These ones over here are for easier cramps and you can take up to 8 a day just make sure to wait at least 1 hour before downing the next.

Since you look very young miss, these are for children and teenagers. They are for all levels of cramps and you can take as many as you want. It's the best if you take them while eating food. They take about 30 minutes to work.

May I know your age? In case you're 17 or above I recommend the ones I showed you first, if you are 16, which I shouldnt doubt if you said so, I recommend the last ones."

Rania nods as she takes the informations in. Then points at the first pills. "I think these will do the best. How much will it be?"

-

"What the hell is wrong with this country?!"

To her disliking she had to notice that Korea was not the best country when it was about buying hygienic items for women.

Rania rubs the bridge of her nose over the face mask in desperation. How is it possible that this isle has such a non-existent diversity?

After a few minutes she decides and quickly exits the store.

-

"You have a stomachache? Endure it. We all have headaches and similar all the time."

Seungmin groaned in annoyance as Rania sat down on the bench while dance practice with said excuse.

She takes a sip of her water and gets back up. "I guess you're right."

-
A/N
Hello Sunshines!
I can't believe it! 1,16k reads!! I've never thought that I'd get even 100 reads, but I really feel happy that poeple like this book. I'll try to update more often again and thank y'all for bearing with me.
Love you sm