[Chapter 4]

-Tuesday-

Rania follows the other members as they walk through a long corridor. It's all white, the walls decorated with pictures of underweight Idols.

Rania nervously bites her bottom lip. What if she weights more than 85 lbs (38kg)? What will happen then?

She didn't weight herself in a while. How should she know her exact weight? What if she gained weight recently?

She lets out a small sigh, watching the guys walking confidently towards the anticipated room. Joking about their weights.

As they enter, a small, old and fat lady welcomes them with a cold voice. "Come in."

She inspects Rania for a few seconds, judging her appearance. Her eyes stay on cleavage of her shirt for a few seconds.

"How revealing. Geez... this generation..." She mumbles but Rania could still make out the words. She quickly buttons the 2 upper buttons of her cardigan, feeling bad about the outfit she carefully picked that morning.

The woman walks over to a table and picks up a clipboard and nods briefly. "Christopher first. You know the order guys."

Chan steps on the scale immediately and while she looks at the number on the display. "You gained weight. 149 lbs (68 kg) But with all the muscles it should be okay I guess." She quickly registers his weight on her list and then looks up.

"Minho." Rania watches the lady as she called Minho, who just like Chan, obediently steps on the scale.

She watches how the woman with a tiny hint of pity in her voice, briefly explains that 147 lbs (66 kg) is bad and 'unhealthy' for him.

The small woman tells Minho without even batting an eyelash how fat he is and that if he doesn't loose weight until next week she'll have to set him on a diet. Rania sees how Minho starts to tremble at the humiliation. He is well aware of the attention of all the other members.

What if that fat bitch does that to me too? I am so stupid. I should have weighted myself earlier so I would know if she's gonna scold me like that or not. If I weighted myself I could've prepared myself mentally.

Minho turns around and steps away from the old woman, at the verge of tears. His eyes are visibly holding tears in as he lets himself fall into Chan's embrace.

The woman sighs annoyed. "Why are you crying huh?! I was just stating facts. It's not my fault that you are so lazy that you got fat."

She sighs again and registers his weight on the paper on her clipboard. Without looking up she calles Felix to let himself weight.

He slowly walks towards the scale, visibly nervous under her cold gaze. She checks the number and her face lights up instantly. "Good work Felix. 116 lbs (52 kg) You're underweight. The others should see a good example in you." She smiles brightly.

Rania feels the urge to vomit. This woman is so disgusting. She fucking smiles at the fact that Felix is underweight. Rania keeps herself under control, seeing how sincere that disgusting smile, on that ugly fat face is.

The next one is Changbin. The woman is quick to drop disgusting comments. "At least you didn't gain weight." Or "If it wasn't for these excessively many muscles you'd be fat with this weight. But I doubt it's all muscle, how about you loose all the fat on your body?"

Every member gets weighted until the woman calls Rania out. "Maya." She nervously walks towards the scale and steps onto it, her eyes widen at the sight of the number. 115 lbs (52 kg).

She stares at the number in shock until the realization hits her hard. First it was only the shock that kept her calm and under control, now that she realized that she weights so much more than the minimum she's supposed to weight the tears threatened to spill at any second.

"You're really so fat. You also look like it. Aren't you ashemed of yourself?" The woman spoke harshly. "You should loose weight. This is so disgusting."

She suddenly grabs her waist and squeezes some of Rania's skin between her index finger and thumb. "It's almost disgusting to touch this fat of yours."

She quickly pulls her hand away, leaving Rania in disbelief of what happened in that moment. Rania hers the other members whisper behind her.

One silent tear escapes her eye but she quickly wipes it. The woman just sighs again. "I was just stating facts. Why do you all cry just from hearing the truth? It's your own fault after all."

"See y'all next week." She leaves the room in tiny but fast steps, her whole body jiggling in the process.

-12am, the same day-

Rania enters the office exactly 12am, sitting down on a chair. "Hello Mr. Park. How are you doing?" He gives her a light smile in return.

"Very well. Miss Him. I am glad you adapted so quickly to your situation. The members treat you nicely I heard. That's great."

She nods lightly, internally freaking out. Who the heck told him that were treating her nicely?! But that's probably part of the business. That's how it comes and goes.

She'll have to tolerate it. It's not his problem that she's not getting along with the other members.

His expression turns serious suddenly and he clears his throat. "There's a little something we should talk about." She frowns lightly and asks nervously. "What is it?"

He sighs briefly. "You gained weight. 115 lbs?! The weight check-in data arrived in my office... How can you weight this much?! You don't look fat though... However. You'll get a therapist for your diet."

Her eyes widen. "A diet?" He nods with a smile. "Exactly. Or how should I say... it's not really a diet when you're not eating at all I guess... Whatever. Just know that starting today you'll weight yourself every evening until you reach 90 lbs got it?"

She nods lightly, her eyes still wide. "What's the therapist for?" He briefly cards his hair with his right hand. "In this case of no eating they'll just make sure that you really stay away from food.

In the case that you're eating limited food, the therapist also makes sure you eat only the food you're supposed to and also answers all the questions about your diet and so on.

He's also there to make sure you don't pass out in case the diet is unhealthy or whatever. The therapist is the one who's responsible for the diet so they can also change it how they think it'll be best for your weight goal."

He smiles briefly. "You're therapist is Mrs. Kang Karen. She's really nice. You met her today morning. She's responsible for the weight check-in in our company."

Rania's eyes get wide again. NICE?! He called that woman nice? Kang Karen... At least her name fits her personality...

He doesn't drop his smile even though he sees her reaction. "Is something wrong with Mrs. Kang? She's nice. Don't you think?"
__

A/N
Hiii!
I love you all so much for reading this book and showing love and support towards it.

How do you like Mrs. Kang? Do you think her husband has a personality like she does? Do you think she has children? What are your theories? Tell me everything lovelies.

I am trying to update as often as possible just for you<3

Loff y'all sushines🥰