[Chapter 10]

Rania looks at the scale, sighing. Why? Why? Why? Mrs. Kang will scold her and probably make her eat ice for the next few months now.

She then looks up into the mirror, seeing the way her shirt lingers around her waist. Why does she look so fat like this?

Before her thoughs can get any further, someone knocks. The knock is followed by the whiny voice of a certain blonde freckled boy who, for some unknown reason, started to call her Noona since yesterday.

Chan explained that calling her Noona was just Felix's reflex or whatever but Rania understood quickly that Chan tild her some random bullshit he thought she might believe as an explanation.

Unfortunately she didn't believe him and so Rania now opens the bathroom door with an annoyed look. "I am not your Noona Felix.

It sounds like Nanny for God's sake and not only that, it's disturbing, noisy and confusing.

I will not tolerate this behaviour around me, I am busy with more important things. I can't wait to get out of here."

Seungmin has already given up on making her do the chores, because Rania completely ignored his threats which she knew that he couldn't transform into reality.

The only thing she did was clean every now and then since she didn't want to live in a literal mudhole with 4 lazy males.

Especially Changbin was lazy when it was about cleaning. He wasn't lazy, you could say he was busy doing other stuff.

This stuff was work, or he was in the gym. These 2 things were the only ones he was living for. When he came, he wore a somehow cold look, when he left, he did too.

For Rania he is definitely the most confusing one.

Felix was easy to read: Cute and always happy while crying at night into his pillow.

Seungmin too: Acting cold but if you mention Hyunjin he gets soft immediately.

Chan and Jisung and all the others too. They were so predictable. Just these few weeks were enough for her to be able to manipulate them when needed.

Just Changbin was like a unsolved math problem in the exam. The one thing that makes the score imperfect.

But he didn't treat her with disrespect nor did he act super nice. He was just silent all the time. All these moments where Felix, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin were loud, Minho and Chan and Hyunjin shouting too to calm them down, he was quiet.

He was like zoned out. His eyes darting through her as she didn't eat and watched them eat their food or when she ate some diet food Mrs. Kang prescribed her.

He never said a word, but in his eyes was something like pity and sadness. But why? He was always known to be the loud one. The one you was shouting when the camera was on.

He was just like 2 personalities. All of them had their smiles for the camera, their acts and all of these, but Changbin seemed to be an extreme.

-time skip-

Rania runs her hand through her now green hair and sighs. Why green? She hates how JYP has the might over literally everything she does.

This green hair is horrible. And he made her do that only because of some new collection from Calvin Klein.

She signed the contract with them a few days ago and now she is sitting on a chair while a makeup artist does her makeup.

Then the shooting starts. They give her several green clothes that are a part of their new collection. And for a few of the dresses the stylist uses black hair spray to cover the green in her hair.

@mayy_【✔】and @calvinklein【✔】

♡ ✎ ▷12, 652 likes-

♡ ✎ ▷
12, 652 likes
-

These initials are our signature. See iconic dresses this spring.

view all 61 comments

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N

Thank you for over 700 reads Sunshines. I've never expected poeple to read this book but I am incredibly greatful. Thank you all so much.
losts of love to y'all