[Chapter 13]

Changbin

How's it going?

It's going ig

I just wish the others
wouldn't fool around sm

I see. I hope you guys
have fun at the gym

I'm bored

Yeah. See u later

-

Rania runs her hand through her hair and then looks down into her lap where her phone lays.

She really is bored. Even tho people always say that idols work 24/7. They don't. Because right now it is a moment when she doesn't work.

She isn't at the studio, working with Chan or Changbin, nor in one of the dorms working on her laptop, nor in the dance practice room, nor in the vocals and rap practice room.

She is in the waiting room of the JYP nail studio. She stares at the lightly grown out acrylic nails and sighs. At least JYP didn't force her to get long nails.

Probably because he was scared Seungmin would rip them off to scratch JYPs eyes out or something.

She shudders at the mere thought of Seungmin using her nails as a weapon. At least Chan was trying to act like a boyfriend last time she got new nails.

Flashback

Rania entered the dorm and took her shoes and her coat off. She carded her hair, noticing the guys lazing around on the couch while Seungmin was randomly singing and Jisung rapped some shit into it, in the middle of the couch was Chan.

His laptop on his lap, and his look concentrated. She nodded into their direction without further questioning them and walked towards her room door.

As soon as she exited it that evening for dinner, her phone in her hand with some emails JYP sent her, Chan noticed.

He watched her type away on the phone, her nails clapping onto the screen because she usually had shorter nails and now she had to get used to keeping her fingers flat while typing.

He immediately tried to be a supportive leader and friend which also included complimenting nails.

He literally ripped one of her hands off her phone and began to compliment colour, shape, length and whatnot about her nails.

He even kissed her fingers subtly just to show how pretty her nails were in his opinion.

Hyunjin threw a disgusted look into her direction for the rest of the evening while the others just ignored the scene.

end of Flashback

Rania sighs. This time she would definitely get shorter nails. She looks at the photo JYP sent her again. Black nails, with some glitter on the ring finger and a glitter stone on the index finger. At least they're not ugly.

 At least they're not ugly

(Soemthing like this?)

Finally it's her turn and a cute ravenette picks her up from her seat to the manicure desk.

Rania puts her hands on the board (A/N How do you call that thing you put your wrists on so they can do your nails?)

She sighs as the woman starts to talk about random things, asking her about life and work while doing her nails to keep Rania entertained.

-
A/N

Idkkk I was bored so here we go... Yay?
Anygays getting nails done can be so awkward and boring so yeah
Also am I the only one or so my characters sigh in every 2nd paragraph?
Bye sunshines😘