[Chapter 9]

"You're good at lying. I'm kinda impressed that you could say this stuff with a straight face.

I am not sure if any Idol before you ever got a more cheesy and cringe speech.

Anyways, how about you'll join me on Vlive tomorrow?" Chan talks to Rania while looking down on his phone.

She just nods. "Sure. I need to interact more with Stay and also you guys I guess..." She then cards her hair briefly and shoots him a little smile.

-

Rania sits down on the chair next to Chan, looking at her phone, blending her surorundings out while Chan talks to Stays about random things, metioning Rania every now and then.

Then he leaves for a brief second, which Rania notices and looks after him, then back at the camera and at the comments, then at the staff.

They quickly mouth a 'just read the comments' to her, which she also does.

'God she's so phone addicted...🙄 Why did Chan even let her accompany him?'

'❤️'

'She is the member of Ive that Wonyoung has killed because they were prettier than her'

'Where's Chan?'

Rania doesn't read any of it out loud, she just stares at the screen while the staff just looks at her, annoyed and stressed.

Chan finally comes, chuckling and a coffee and a box of ramen in his hand. "Sorry I'm hungry."

She nods. "At least you eat at all." Rania gulps as she sees the staff's warning look and quickly looks back at her phone.

Chan keeps eating, ignoring his surroundings until Rania clears her throat. "Chan... Your attention please."

He immediately looks up at her. "Yes? Did I miss something?" He has a startled expression.

"Yes. I asked you 2 times already which aesthetic you like more." He sighs in relief. "I thought it's something important."

Rania frowns at that. "Since when is that not important. It's important to go aesthetically through life."

Chan sighs again. "Sure. Show me. But I am probably too old to be excited over aesthetics or to say which one's better."

~

Rania cards her hair and presses her face into her pillow. She is more than tired and if there is one thing she doesn't have energy for at the moment then it's removing make up or skin care.

Suddenly someone taps her shoulder and she looks up sleepily. "What do you want Chan?"

"Actually... I didn't save your recordings properly... We need to do it again..." He scraches the back of his neck nervously.

Rania sighs and gets up. "Sure. It's nothing. Just 1 in the morning. This is gonna be a long night I guess."

"Don't worry you'll get used to going without sleep. All of us did. But especially me and now also you'll have to cope with that the most so get up."

-
A/N

So short, I'm sorry. 😭