9: Kiss And Flip

Esme:

"Where is it?" Aelin asked. "Where is what?"

"My rose gold necklace. I gave it to you last week." 

"I don't know! Find that shit yourself." I gasped at my own words.

"Well alright then, sorry for asking!" She grabbed her purse and opened my door, about to leave.

"Aelin, come back. I'm sorry, that wasn't- I didn't mean to say that. I'm just..really stressed right now."

She giggled before bursting into laughter. What's funny.

"I know, I know. I read your texts from Beatrix, why were you asking her for relationship tips?" She continued laughing.

"You know she isn't looking for that!" She paused in between her words to catch her breath. "I don't know..I met this guy yesterday and he's really hot. But..I think he's looking  for a serious relationship."

"Well that's good, cause you are too."

"Yeah, but..I kinda just wanna fuck him." Aelin didn't say anything. 

"W-what? You..actually just wanna fuck? How horny are you?"

My face flushed and I smacked her arm. "I dunno. I just haven't done it in a while." She furrowed her eyebrows before smirking. 

"J-J-J-J-Julian?" 

"Shut the fuck up." I yelled at her, causing her to laugh. 

"Okay, okay. How about this: I'll hook up with Rowan if you kiss Julian. And you know what I mean by kiss." She obviously wants us to make out or some shit.

"Hmm." I really don't want to kiss Julian, but is she really going to do it with Rowan? It's just a kiss, Esme. Quit being a child.

"Fine. But if you back out, I'm going to fucking kill you," She shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

How the hell do I get Julian to kiss me?

Aelin:

Yesterday, Esme and I had made a 'deal.' She kisses Julian, I fuck Rowan. Of course, I'm not actually doing it. But it's fun to mess around with that girl. I don't think I'd want to have sex with Rowan. He's pretty popular, but also very quiet. And hot. Shut up. 

He was on his phone again, with headphones this time, instead of earbuds, on in the hallway. He had on a white shirt with blue baggy pants and his jacket was wrapped around his waist. Dang..

I kinda wanna get his attention.

 He groaned twice when I was sitting on his lap last week during truth or dare. I couldn't help but move along his hips as I was facing him.

I decided to get his attention. I fixed my long blonde hair and my clothes. I was wearing a vintage blue tank top and a mini denim skirt, with chains for a belt and knee length black boots. 

"Rowan!" I ran over to him and he took off his headphones. 

"Oh, it's you." He ran his hand through his hair and damn..

"U-um, what's wrong with me?" I was clearly caught off guard. 

He ignored me and tried walking past me. I followed him. 

"Fuck off." he said. 

"No," 

"Yes. Go the fuck away. Shoo!" Did he just tell me to shoo?

"The hell?" I stood in front of him and he walked past me again, putting on his headphones. He walked into the library and I followed, curious as to what he was gonna do. Rowan doesn't study...he's too dumb to recover. He walked into the deep corners of the library and I realized no one was there.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and he turned around. He towered over me.

"Why the hell are you still following me?" 

"Because, I wanna know how much pleasure you felt when I was on top of you." 

"Easy. None." Liar.

"This guy," I pointed at his dick. "said otherwise." 

he flipped me off and sat at the table in the corner. 

I'm bored.

"I'm bored, Rowan."

He didn't respond. 

I don't know why I did this, but I did. 

I walked over to Rowan and sat on his lap, facing him, like I did before. This really grabbed his attention. Is he sensitive down there? Fun.

He took off his headphones and dropped his phone. "What the fu-" I interrupted him by pressing my lips, softly, onto his. 

He froze for a second, before reciprocating my actions. My lips sunk into his. He's an extremely good kisser. 

The soft kiss soon left though, and a hungry one came through. I felt him ready under me. That was really fast.

"Fuck.." He groaned. 

Holy shit. I moved my hips against his and I moaned. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned again. Wait..this needs to stop. 

"W-wait.." I breathed out. His hand was on my thigh, he rubbed circles with his thumb. "S-stop.." That sounded more like a moan, didn't it?

But his hand was already inside my skirt. Rubbing on the place I wanted him to rub the most. He slid my underwear aside and stuck his fingers into me. 

Damn..

"R-Rowan, please.."

He slid them in and out very quickly. "Mmm!" What the hell was that sound I just made..?

"Shh.." He put his other finger on my lips before intensifying his speed. "Fuck, Rowan," I sad under my breath. 

I guess I did more than kiss him.