4: Caught In The Act

Beatrix:

I just got home from Esme's house. Wow, that girl is rich.

Her house is like a mini version of Kylie Jenner's. Literally. I grabbed my phone from my purse and called Tyler. Scott's feeling a little bland today.

"Hey babe," I hear from the other line. "Hi Tyler, wanna come over? My parents are still on that business trip." I said in a flirtatious voice, Tyler quickly agreed.

In less than 5 minutes, I hear the doorbell ring. Assuming it's Tyler, I willingly answer it. Only to see Scott standing there.

"Scott?" I gasped. Oh fuck. This is bad. Really bad. To make matters worse, Tyler appeared at the doorstep not too long after. "Hey babe," they both said at the same exact time.

Is that even possible?

"Who's this guy?" Scott drops the chocolates he'd brought me and faces Tyler. "Right back at ya, man."

"I'm her boyfriend. We're dating." Scott said as if it was obvious. "What are you talking about? We're dating." Tyler argued.

"Uh, Tyler," I said, my heart was in my throat.

"You actually know this guy?" Scott turned to me looking hurt. "No, it's just that I-" My voice was shaking. This is very bad.

"We sometimes..uh.." He looked at me with heartbroken eyes. What is seriously wrong with me? Esme was right, I really shouldn't be doing this. Especially to two nice guys like them. "I..I'm sorry Scott, it's just-"

"Wow, I really thought you liked me, but it turns out you've just been fucking around with this guy?" He then turned to Tyler, "How does it feel to be her little boy toy?" Scott turned around and walked away, his eyes looking like he was about to cry. The chocolates are still laying on the bench beside my porch. Tyler rolled his eyes and walked over to me, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head, "Yeah that's right! Walk away from what's mine!" That's about enough. Tyler let go of me before turning to look at Scott, who was still walking away.

"So do you still wanna f-"

"Bye." I shut the door to my house and exhaled, not knowing I hadn't been breathing the entire time. What an incident. Tyler banged on my door but I just ignored him. I know he doesn't deserve this either, but..

"What have I done?" I spoke out as my breathing turned normal. Stupid, stupid, stupid.. I locked all of the windows because when we wanted to fool around, Tyler would sneak in through the windows, and I don't want that to be a habit.

I layed on my bed, wishing the day would just be over. I want to see Scott again. And that's when I formed the craziest idea up in my mind. I'm going to Scott's.