8: Unusual Experience..

Beatrix:

He thrusted into me and I felt nothing. He on the other hand was moaning like crazy.

What the fuck is this?

He tried to lick my breasts and please me, but there was no tingling feeling. The only thing on my mind right now is Banks. And that night. 

He came inside me without even giving me a warning and started breathing heavily. 

Here's a summary of how I got here:

So basically, I went to a club after school and met some guy. Of course, I was high as fuck and didn't even realize it until we somehow got here. And now, this guy is attempting to please me with clearly no experience.

"Alright, that's about enough," I sighed and pushed him away. "What was your name?" I asked, while picking my clothes up from the floor of his apartment. 

"Wh-what? Enough? We were just getting started, baby."

Ew. 

"Oh, don't get me wrong, you're..cute, but you just can't please me the way I want you to." I shrugged and got up. I headed to his tiny bathroom and did my business. I peed, cleaned up, and wore my short beige dress. I had barely put it on when he walked in and he was still naked. 

He grabbed my waist and put it in.

Oh hell no. He wasn't even big but it hurt like a bitch since we were standing. 

I yelled and pushed him away. The guy was only about 3 inches taller than me, so it wasn't really hard. 

"C'mon, baby. I wasn't done." But I was.

"Don't touch me," I walked out of his bathroom and ran out of his apartment. 

That was the worst. I don't think I've ever had sex that bad. 

Now that my mind was clear, I couldn't help but think of Banks again. He actually gave me his number. Do I text him?

I mean, I do need a lift right now. It's like 2AM.

I decided to get my phone out and text him. His contact name was set to a dollar sign.

ME: Hey, can you pick me up, please? I'm at xxxxxxx.

He responded almost immediately. 

$: I guess. What were you doing there?

Me: Nothing you need to know.

He arrived shortly after. I stared at his car for a moment before walking towards the passengers seat. 

"Thanks." I said awkwardly. "No problem. But what are you doing at some guy's apartment?" He drove past.

"Nothing. Algebra homework." He obviously didn't buy that.

"Were you fucking?" I jolted my head at him. He said it so conveniently. 

"No, what the hell Banks." 

"So you weren't?" I didn't answer. 

"Well, was it good at least?" he asks so many questions.

I shook my head and he laughed. His laugh..

"How many have you done it with?" I asked him. I peered at his veiny hands on the steering wheel. What if those hands were inside..

I can't even imagine how big he is.

"A lot. That's all you get." He drove in silence for the next few minutes before we reached my neighborhood. And I didn't want to go this early. Well, my parents aren't home and..

"Do you wanna stay for a while?" I asked, and he looked at me surprised. And a little...nervous?

No, I'm not gonna have sex with him right after I just fucked a different guy. That's gross.

"Well?" he snapped back to reality. 

"I-I can't. I'm going over to my girlfriend's." Shit.

He has a girlfriend? I'm actually so stupid. Of course he does, I mean, look at him.

"O-oh! Right, then I'll just go now. Thanks, bye!" I shut the door and speed walked over to my porch. I opened the door and heard him drive away. That was the most embarrassing thing I could ever do. I probably gave him the wrong idea...

Just then, he texted me:

$: Did I make things awkward?

Oh..

Me: No, you didn't. I think I did. And again, thanks for the lift. 

$: Yeah, you're welcome.

I put my phone on the kitchen counter and walked upstairs. I closed the door and raised up my dress. That's when I realized something: I wasn't wearing underwear.