7: Honestly..

Esme:

Why the hell would I hook up with Julian Caddel? I automatically refused, "Sorry, no. I'm not doing that."

"A dare is a dare Laurier." Beatrix closed her eyes. Fuck you.

"Yeah? So then why didn't you kiss Liam?" That made her groan. "That's different. He's a bad kisser. But Julian's good in bed." That made me groan. And gag. Liam also rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing your stupid dare, Julian and I would never dream of even kissing." I shrugged and stood up. Aelin did too and another sound escaped from Rowan's lips. She slowly adjusted her hips and grinded on him a tiny bit before getting up and walking to me. Oh?

"Let's get out of here. I'm getting tired of this anyway." she said and she looked back at Rowan before exiting the door, and I followed.

"What's up with you two? That was some interesting one on one. Literally."  We wandered the halls.

"What are you talking about?" Aelin wasn't facing me. This is the first time I've seen her like this.

"Was he hard on you the whole time?" I couldn't help but ask. And to my finest surprise, she actually replied. "Y-yeah, but don't take that the wrong way." OF COURSE I'M TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY. WRONG IS THE NEW RIGHT.

"Damn..so not only did you two have some real sexual tension, but he got an erection from it too?"

She didn't say anything. Has it gone too far?

"You're right. I might like him." We stopped walking and I looked at her. "Girl, I've known since you first laid eyes on him in 8th grade." I said, stating the obvious. "Just make out already!" I whisper-screamed.

"Whatever. No matter the situation, I'm one that takes things slow-"

"But you guys basically fucked while sitting down."

She squirmed and I giggled.

"Fine. I'll hook up with him if you hook up with Julian."

"Nuh uh." No way, girl.

"Yeah huh."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"No, Wright."

"Yes, Laurier. If you don't want to do it, just admit that you're a coward." I laughed. She has no idea.

"Aren't you a virgin?" I said, pointing at her.

"Nope! But it would make sense. I'm turning 17 soon." She's pretty young to be having sex with guys. Which is why I don't consider it for her.

"When did you-who did you do it with?"

"Liam."

"Doesn't he call all of his girls his 'sexy ninja?' or was that a one time thing?" I giggled as I phrased that.

"Shut up Laurier. It was..good." She seemed uncomfortable saying that.

"How big was he?"

"Average, I guess." 

"Did you co-" 

"No! It wasn't that good." She shrugged and we stood by a wall. We slid down to sit on the floor and talked some more. Just about school and boys and stuff. Eventually, the bell rang and Aelin and I went our separate ways.