𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎||𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎?

Your life is VERY average and bland, especially bland. Every day you wake up, you eat, go to school, work at your part-time job, go back home and repeat. Boring like a fucking side character that is made lazily right? And no way people would like to read a fic about a boring person. Obviously, so luckily for you that boring life of yours will soon end!

Great right? Well, heads up some people you will talk to won't be too friendly with you at first, and I emphasize, "At first." So don't be whiny about it at the first chapters or their first meetings, Kay?

Okay, what was I supposed to say again?.. wait a minute,,, Who is he?

Monday, 20:08pm  (8:08)

School ended and lucky for you, You don't have to do you're part-time job today. Hooray! You thought as you're walking back home, but as you excitedly walked home, daydreaming what to do after.

You halted when you felt a vibration in the pocket of your jacket, you grabbed your phone in your jacket and checked to see what was it. The phone opened brightly and you noticed a notification from your best friend, you pressed the area where the notification is and put your password in before being in the app of where your friend messaged you.

F/N

________________________

(F/n) Y/n! 

  yooooooo

  HELLOOOOOOO

  r u ded?

Sadly no 😔

But neways 

wat do u want?

(F/n) I found an abandoned laptop near the trash

  and it looked perfectly fine so I thought to just