𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Just like every day, You wake up, you eat and go to school blah blah blah. But.. it wasn't just like any other day.

You're walking home while talking to your friends.

"Hey, Y/N what are you going to do on 4:00?" You turned your head to friend1's direction. "Why?" You questioned, friend1 look at you and answered "Me, friend2 and friend3 are going shopping for our clothes, so friend3 really wanted you to come too." You thought for a minute then nodded while saying "sure" friend1 smiled brightly. "Great!" "What about us?" Friend4, friend5 and friend6 asked while friend7 walked quiet. "Of course you can come!" Friend2 exclaimed while friend3 agreed.

"Oh- gotta go! See you later" friend5 waved while running inside the train station while friend6 followed also waving. Your house is near the train station so you said you goodbye and ran home soon after.

You entered your house being greeted by licks and meows by your cat and dog. You chuckle a little by their greetings and stand up and go to your room to change your clothes to (insert your clothes when you use for outing)

After changing your clothes and got your stuff ready you opened you door getting out till you got a notification. You grab your phone from your pocket and checked who that is.

_________________________________________________

Unknown number

Dazai-san where are you right now?

Kunikida-san is very angry right now...

Who's that?

That's not me 😃

Oh

I'm sorry..

Wrong number..

Please excuse me

Its fine my bro 👍

4:27

...

Hey

?

Yes?

Are u single?

!?!?!?

Y-yeah..

Wha-

How did u stutter in text??

Nvm- just

Marry me.

WHAT

4:38

____________________________________________________

You stifle your laughter until you noticed that you're late from meeting your number friends. "Oh shit-"