"𝐖𝐡𝐲?" "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭?"

heyyyy

heyyyy

Jeyyeyyy

GEYYEYEYYEYYYY

atusshi we've been not talked for days

*atushi

*Asus

*ATSSHUI

*ATSUSHI.

N/n?

Why are you awake at 4?

i don't want to sleep 

But why?

why can i not?

But why can you not?

cause I'm bored

plus sleep is for the weak 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️‼️‼️‼️‼️

N/n 

It's not

Sleep is for the living 

fuck 

wrong meme-

N/n..

I'm worried for your health 

hi worried for your health 

i'm hungry 

speaking of hungry 

i'm gonna get a late night snack 

Ah..

Then please be careful 

I don't want you to be break your legs again

how rude 😧😡

i'm capable of not falling of the stairs

...

again

...

...

4:07

___________________________________________

You sighed while putting your phone down, then went down stairs to the kitchen definitely did not almost tripped on the way down stairs. You opened the fridge and saw nothing edible enough to eat. "Seriously? No food? Well, except for this mold sandwich." You picked up the mold sandwich and looked at it like it's been your enemy since childhood. You then throw the sandwich. "I guess I'll go to the nearest convenience store" you tiredly said then get your key and wallet and went out.

(Btw, you're uncle and aunt isn't home because it's their anniversary and totally not doing something spicy in some fancy hotel)

You walk for about 20 minutes to get to the convenience store. "Finally!" You exclaimed quietly. You walked into store accidentally bumping into someone. "Oof-" you look at the person. a young man with mildly wavy, short, dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the center. "Sorry I-" "Oh my! What's a lady doing out here at this time?" He cut you off "Wha?- whatever I'm just go squeeze through" you said and side-walked like a crab into the store, while the man just looked at you.. menacingly. Once you were inside you shoo-ed him away "c-can you just stop staring at me" you sweat bullets "hm.. Nah" "Uh.. please?" "I can't a lady be alone at this time" he smiled "uh... okay" you get an onigiri and a drink with him following you, looking around. You then went to the counter, while the person scanning your items were.. well scanning so you thought you might ask him questions. "Uh.. hey.. umm.." "just call me whatever " "uh.. yeah, Doggie why did you decided to just follow me? I mean I guess I know- but like.. you know what I mean" you turned around while speaking nervously "I don't know my guts told me" "really? That's all?" "..Not really just that, It's also because we are in Yokohama it's dangerous here especially at night" "oh, right." You looked down but then look at him again "but you could just leave me like how people normally would've" "yeah, but I didn't" "but why did you didn't" "I don't know" "wha- why though?" "Why not? "why?" "why not?" "Why yes?" "Why no?"

__________________________________________

I finally had enough ideas to make another chapter 😭  (even if it ended cringy it was alright, ig. Anyways I'm also crying on the floor in confusion because I don't know how would Dazai act.)

Um anyways- how are you? Thank you for still reading my book. 

Edited in 2023/12/4