𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄!!

You and Chuuya arrived in your (aunt's) house and walked to the living room. "So? Where was it last seen?" He asked grabbing a slipper, You were about to open your mouth but you saw what looks like a cockroach underneath the table. 

You screamed and accidentally hit him in the face while trying to use him as a shield. You soon calm down realizing it wasn't a cockroach instead a black tape. "Oh, I thought it was that thing" "oh well, but I'm now sure you are quite strong" Chuuya said rubbing the spot where you accidentally hit him "wait did I hit you!? Sorry.." "it's fine.. it's not like I got hit by a truck anyway"  you sigh in relief, but thought in your head "that's oddly specific" you shrugged your shoulders then felt something probably staring at you "my spider senses is tingling" you look at that direction and saw the devious bug. 

"Chuuya, the bug is right there.." you pointed where the bug's direction, and he turned his head to that direction. He then threw the slipper where the bug is and hit with his ability. "I got it. Give me a tissue" he opened his hand. You look around to find a tissue box and then a grabbed a tissue. "Here" you lend the tissue, he put it over the bug and grab the tissue with bug. he opened the window and threw it outside. "There, it's gone"

"Whew, I can finally rest in peace" you drop yourself on the coach. "Well, that's great for you" he said about to open the door. You quickly stood up, and walk next to him. "It is great, anyways thank you for catching that bug for me" you smiled, he looked at you smiling so he also smiled. "Yeah, your welcome" he then open the door to leave the house but a huge storm was met, he quickly closed the door. "What.." "what indeed"

You and Chuuya checked the weather on the tv to just hear this. "The sudden storm is gonna last overnight. So please stay indoors" you turn off the tv. "I guess I have to stay here overnight.." you both stood silent until you say something "then does this count as a sleepover then?" "What- uh.. I guess so..?" He said, very unsure, but your eyes filled with enjoyment. "REALLY!? WOOO SLEEPOVER WITH MY NEW BESTIE!!" "Since when!?" You just ignored his reply and started to get snacks until you got a notification from your phone.

________________________

Hey Y/n!

Are you at Yokohama?

If you are please be careful.

I hope you're indoors 

ATSUSHI!

my bbg 😘

Well yes I'm in yokohama

But don't worry I'm safe and sound indoors

That's good to hear 😮‍💨

Also do you remember the meet up 

The meet up? 

 yeah

Will it be cancelled?

Yep 👍 

because of the y'know

Storm

It's alright we can just meet up next time 

Okay then

How about let's meet up on Thursday?

Sure

Sounds good 

👍

________________________

You put back your phone into your pocket and grab the snacks. "How about let's watch a movie together? Or play board games? Actually let's do both" He nodded, "sure, not like I have anything else to do" you go to a cabinet underneath the Tv and grabbed games. "Then let's do board games first" you set up the first game you'll both play. "First, let's play Monopoly!" "Monopoly?" He questioned. You turned your head to where his direction "you don't know Monopoly?" "I heard of it, but I don't know the rules." "Geez, how did you never played this game" you shake your head, with crossed arms "I rarely played board games. Other than game of life" you tilted your head why but then understood "okay then, I'll show you the rules"

You cleared your throat and then explain the rules "At the start of the game, each player is given a fixed amount of play money; the players then move around the board according to the throw of a pair of dice. Any player who lands on an unowned property may buy it, but, if he or she lands on a property owned by another player, rent must be paid to that player. To win monopoly, you need to bankrupt all of your opponents before they can do the same to you. With each decision you make, it's essential to consider the best ways to improve your chances and beat the competition." You mocked a British accent trying to sound smart. (unless you already have a British accent) "Do you understand?" He nods "yeah, pretty much."

________________________

Yayyyyyy I'm finish 🤩🥳

I literally forgot the rules of Monopoly- also I have a little story about Monopoly, so Monopoly isn't really popular in Japan I think, since one time I mentioned Monopoly to my teacher, she asked what it was. So I had explain the game to her sooo- yeah.

I just noticed this chapter is more longer than the previous ones. And I also definitely didn't do  a certain reference from two anime's from this chapter and the last.

Wait- I recently forgot to the little bonus thingy at end-

________________________

~BONUS~

Atsushi was worried for you until you texted him that you're safe.

You were suspicious of the sudden storm but went along with it anyway.

You and Chuuya were playing for two hours of Monopoly.

Chuuya is starting to like you. (not romantically yet)

I mentioned my bbg truck-kun this chapter 🤭