𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊

Hey y'all so like I have no school so I can make one more chapter, so thank my school 😌

Oh, and this is still the past

__________________________

You woke up slowly in a bedroom and realize what happened yesterday..

.

.

.

.

.

"So, you came here in this building cause you were lost" questioned the ginger haired man "pretty much, yeah" you played with fingers looking at somewhere else. He rubbed his temples "and what do you want?" "Back home or somewhere to sleep in.." you were literally sweating bullets.

"Whatever" he was about to leave but you stop him, "PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING I DON'T WANT BE ALONE IN A FREEZING NIGHT, I REALLY DO PROMISE TO DO ANYTHING" you begged him with imaginary tears, he sighed "fine, come here" "tHaNks" your voiced crack from all the screaming, and hurriedly walked toward him.

He carried you bridal style, and.. flew..? HUH. Am I dreaming!?

"What's wrong?" He look at you "what do you mean what's wrong!? I'm literally feeling like Sophie right now!!" He stayed silent while flying over the city.

You then just look at the moon. It's full moon, it looks pretty.. you stared at moon with aw

Not gonna lie this feeling romantic..

You slap yourself for thinking that, while the person who carried you look at you.

"What were you thinking about?" He questioned "huh? Nothing" he just raise and eyebrow then continued to focus on flying to wherever he's going to.

.

.

.

.

.

"this is were you live?.." he look at for confirmation "yes.. thank you, er.." "Chuuya" you smile a little "Chuuya.. again, thank you.. I thought I will be lost forever.." "you could've just got to a police station?" He asked, his eyebrow raised "the thing is.. I don't know where. I just moved in here.." "oh, that's why" you walked towards to the entrance of your house "as I said thank you. And good night, Chuuya" he smiled a little "goodnight to you.." "Y/n" "yeah, goodnight Y/n" 

__________________________

Present time

"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK" right now, you are being chased by a cockroach. Your Aunt and Uncle took your cat to the vent who are the ones who usually kills them. So you tried to spray it with those cockroach killer sprays but it was empty.

You decided to leave the house and went to the park.. "ugh.. that stupid bug.." suddenly rain poured, you cried eternally in your mind and tried to find a shelter in the park. 

You then find a good enough shelter "It looks small but this is good enough.." you stared at the ground. Thinking about your life choices until you saw shoes.. you look up and saw.. Chuuya!? "OMG CHUUYA! WE MEET AGAIN!" you shouted "yeah.. but this is one of the least places I would expect to see you. Then again, the first time we met you got lost" you got stabbed at the stomach. "Hey! I may be troubled last time but!.. actually.." you lowered your tone after you remembered your situation. "Nevermind.." he softly smiled and lend you a hand "what is your problem again?" "Well there is cockroach in the house.. and the spray ran out so I panicked and escaped the house" You muttered, after a few seconds you heard laughter "seriously? That's why your here?" "BE QUIET YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SUFFERING I WENT THROUGH!" He laughed a little harder "I never laughed this hard before.. do you want my help?" He said holding a laugh. You blushed from embarrassment "NO!..well..yes.." "okay then show me to your house" "didn't I already told you that before??" "Yeah, but I forgot"

__________________________

This is it for now goodbye! Have a nice day/night!