𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝

F/m = favorite movies

"UNO!" you shouted, slamming the last card at the table. "How do you win Uno every time??" Chuuya exclaimed in frustration and confusion. "I'm just better than you" you flex your (imaginary) muscles "in what way???" "I don't know." You shrugged your shoulders "Let's do the next game!" He shouted with fire in his eyes. "Oh? Competitive I see." You teased "Shut up." He set up the next game.

3 hours later, you won the game again. "HAHAHAHAHAH L + SKILL ISSUE" you laughed at him, "whatever" he rolled his eyes. "Let's just watch a movie" you stood up and opened the tv. "Oh? So you finally gave up huh?" You grinned at your win. "SHUT UP!" he shouted in embarrassment. You ignored his embarrassment and asked "Wanna watch f/m?" "Sure."

(If you don't have a favorite movie then just put a random movie. Also, why do I have a feeling one of you guys or most of you will say My little pony 😭 also yes, they have a movie if you didn't know. In fact, they have probably four or more)

"Okay then, f/m it is!" You played the movie and then sat next to Chuuya, and he didn't mind. You suddenly remembered that you didn't have his number yet and asked him, "hey do you mind if I have your number?" He turned his head to look at you. "Sure" he grabbed his phone in his pocket and gave it to you. "Here" you took the phone and put his number in your phone, and you put your number in his. "Thanks" you both then focused on the movie.

A few hours later you yawned and look at clock, "it's 5 am? No wonder I feel sleepy..." you try to stay awake but you feel asleep with your head on Chuuya's shoulder, he got startled a bit then look at you on his shoulder, "Y/n.." he muttered to no one. He tried to stand up and make you sleep on the couch but he couldn't move or whatsoever. So, he just slept there with you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You woke up to the pain on the side of your head with your eyes squinting, "ow.. why does the side of my head hurt-" once your eyes is properly open you realized that beside you was Chuuya, you blushed from embarrassment, he woke up and looked at you since he realized your head was not on his shoulder anymore. "Oh, um, good morning?" "Good morning.." you both were in awkward silence. The silence broke when he stood up quickly and said, "I should make breakfast before leaving" he was about to go to the kitchen but stopped when you said, "wait! I should cook for you since you did me a favor" "huh? Oh, alright" he agreed, and you stood up and walked next to him while going to the kitchen, "actually let's both do it since I remembered that the person will cook if they lose" 

.

.

.

Start of Flashback

"Ugh.. I don't want to cook breakfast tomorrow.. " the thought in your head pop out of nowhere and then you look at Chuuya "maybe.. I can make him cook for me.." you stood up and declared "Chuuya! I will make a deal! If you lose you will cook for us but if I lose I will cook for us" "so basically the loser will make breakfast? I don't know why you said that out of nowhere but, sure"

End of  Flashback 

.

.

.

You both arrived in the kitchen. "Oh, yeah I remembered. But did you just said that so you can just make me cook for you?" He questioned which made you sweat drop "What? Pftttt- nooooo definitely not" he eyed at you in disappointment "that's the most obvious lie I ever heard" he said plainly "I'm sorry for only knowing how to cook bacons and eggs" you said with sarcasm.