"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" "𝐔𝐡.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧"

Yooo I'm back with another update! Anyways thank you guys for 1.3k views and 43 votes hope you enjoy this chapter too (*☻-☻*)

________________________

Months before texting Atsushi.

The sun is shining.

The birds are chirping.

And you are thinking of not going to school.

Earlier you said you'll go to school, but your body wasn't moving at all just because you didn't want to. What a nice, very motivated student you are, eh?

"The motivation is not motivation-ing today." You said followed by a sigh. "I'm just gonna go to school later and pretend I got lost. orrr just call the school and say that I'm sick." You now sat at the edge of your bed "wow, now I feel good. Is this a sign that school is my every day problem?" You just laughed it off and went down to the kitchen and saw your aunt cooking.

Your aunt noticed you and asked "why are you not at school?" "Uh.. there is no school today" Your aunt raised and eyebrow, and look at you but just look back and went along with it. You sigh in relief. 

"Oh, Y/n can you do some errands for me?" "Again!? This is the 5th time this week" You exclaimed "yes, I forgot to buy some stuff yesterday" she sigh "you're getting old" you mumbled but your aunt heard it. "So are you, you should get a husband or wife and get out of this house if you're complaining about me ordering you around" you crossed your arms and put your weight in one side "yeah, yeah, whatever mom." You rolled your eyes.  

"Here" your aunt gave you money. you took it and a went up to your room into more of an outfit for going outside, but still comfy though. You then go outside and went to do your errands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You stretched walking out of the store walking back home. "Wait, where do I go again? Gosh dang why do we have to move here.." You questioned yourself still trying to remember the way back home, you then just walk to wherever you think your way home. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it's after 20 minutes of walking you realize, you're now really lost. You cried eternally in your mind. "Fuck.. where am I gonna go now? It's getting dark.. heck it's already dark.." you look at your surroundings no one is outside. Well at least at this part of the city. "This place is scary as hell" you look to your right to see a suspicious ahh building. "Meh, why not it's better than being lost and then see drunk old ahh man trying to rizz me up" you walk towards the building. You see a door, you open it up and saw a ginger haired man pointing a gun on the other man begging to not kill him with a few other couple people at the back. They then saw you. You blink, they blink. "Uh.. sorry for intruding your.. um.. whatever you're doing" you slowly walk step back. "Who are you?" "Uh.. your humanized demon?" "..what?" "What?"