Pastor's Daughter 2

A/N: Emma x Reader

PART TWO

WOO

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I continue to cling onto her, desperate for her touch to linger on for as long as possible. I feel her stumble back, yet my desire for her stays so I continue to hold her close, leaning closer after her. Feeling the lower half of my body rest against Emma.

I feel her hand rest on my shoulders chest, feeling her begin to pull away, making me want to cry. Her touch electrifying every single bone in my body. I stop, pulling away and feeling her hands resting on my chest. I glance between her eyes, completely entranced by her, not wanting to give up kissing her just yet.

"What? What, what is it?" I ask, gently, glancing between her eyes, noticing her look away, exhaling shakily. I keep my hands on her waist, using my thumbs to stroke her waist as I stay close to her. Our foreheads finding comfort in one another as we relax, our hair strands brushing each others, like gentle comfort. "Is it too fast? Is this—? What?" I ask, watching as she meets my eyes finally.

"I—" She stammers, trying to find the right words. I continue to stroke her waist.

"Breathe— Emma... breathe. Take your time, okay?" I whisper to her, wanting her to know that I'm patient and she doesn't need to rush to figure everything out right this second. "Take all the time you need." I add, glancing between her eyes, noticing her shoulders drop, she leans in and I move my left hand to her cheek, watching as she moves the lower half of her face back slightly. I surge forward, kissing her again, feeling her kiss me back, clinging onto me as if I was going to disappear.

I grin, feeling her face lean into my hand while I lean more into her. I whimper softly, not meaning too, too entranced by her. I pull away for air, feeling her stumble into me. I smile, lowering myself slightly, picking her up, kissing her cheek repeatedly, heading toward my stuff at the side. I hear her laugh, tucking her head into my neck, I set her down and kiss her cheek repeatedly. Removing myself from her grip and gather my stuff.

"You ready to go somewhere?" I ask her, looking over at her, feeling her arms move around my neck, her kissing me. I smile widely, kissing her back, moving my arms around her waist, feeling her body lean against mines. A moan slipping from both of us as we quickly pull away, both of us blushing.

"I'm ready." She whispers softly, nodding her head. I grin, holding her hand and directing her toward the door. I open it and see a couple of people in the parking lot, feeling Emma's hand wriggle out of my grip. I look over at her, seeing her panickedly looking at the people. I clench my jaw, glancing at the floor then lift my eyes and see her looking at me.

"You go." I say, letting her go first. She nods and steps outside, I step out and shut the door behind me, heading to my car and watch as Emma follows me, keeping a safe distance between us.

We get in my car and as I'm driving, whenever there's a stop, I glance over at Emma and she looks like she just committed a murder. Is she regretting it? Is she wishing we never kissed?

Ugh, I hate this. She just needs time! Especially with her situation! Just give her time, idiot.

***

I pull up at a diner that I like going too but pulled into the farthest space from the diner as it's really private, barely anyone comes this far over unless it's super busy which it never is. I unbuckle my seatbelt and unbuckle Emma's seatbelt, moving it off of her for her and watch as she looks at me, scared.