Supportive Girlfriend

A/N: Emma x Reader

I can't find who requested it but whoever requested it, thank you <3

Summary: Y/n is a famous basketball player and Emma supports her, going to her games, wearing her jersey.

i don't know any female basketball teams so im gonna make one up along with the names, sorry luvs <3

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm in the changing room and as I finish putting my shorts on, I see my phone light up with my girlfriend's name. I smile. Answering, grabbing my hoodie and putting it on quickly then bring my phone to my ear.

"Hey! I'm here! " Emma greets me, my smile widening as I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Hey, where are you? I wanna see you before the game." I confess to her, swaying from left-to-right.

"Oh, uh... good question. Where am... Ah, uh, apparently we're down the hall and then if you take a left, we'll be there." She answers in reply, I can hear the excitement in her tone and I'm really excited to see her as I haven't seen her for 2 weeks. I hum.

"Guys— Guys! I'm gonna go see Em, real quick." I tell my teammates, all of them oohing as I rush toward the door, flipping them off. I open the door, leaving and head down the corridor. Turning left and seeing Emma. We meet and I immediately hug her, her hugging me back and I pick her up, excitedly. "I'm so glad you're here." I confess to her, her giggling excitedly when I set her down.

"I'm excited to support you, love." Emma replies, we kiss quickly before I see her family and I say 'Hi' to everyone. Excited to see them all.

"Ahh, Izzy, how we doing? We good?"

"I'm good, yeah." Isabel answers, we high five.

"Damn, okay, I see you Liv!" I say, excitedly, hearing her laugh as we hug quickly before I greet her parents. "It's so great to see you both, how're we all doing?" I ask them, shaking Jeremy's hand and then hugging Nicole delicately.

"I'm okay, thank you for inviting us." Nicole thanks me, I shrug lightly, smiling.

"Oh, that's fine. I don't mind." I reply, shrugging. "I just hope you guys are okay, I managed to get you seated in the VIP areas, uh..." I glance around, finding my best mate who can show them all where to sit. "Yo, yo, yo— Nate, Nate, can you show this amazing family where they're seated? Take care of them with your life okay, I want nothing to happen to them." I express to him, he nods and chuckles, looking at their seats and then beginning to show them.

"Okay, good game. You got this. Just take your time, remember?" Emma reminds me, I smile, nodding along with her words, staring at her lips. "Focus on the game, not my lips." She scolds me, then pecks my lips and catches up to her family. I smile watching her only to see coach staring at me impatiently, I quickly walk toward the changing room and go back to focusing on the game and blocking everything else out.

***

I jog out onto the court with my team, all of us heading toward one side and a few getting a ball. I get the ball, fake shot and pass. Catching another ball and moving it between my legs then shooting, it swishing in. I hum, stepping back and see a guy come up and start to mic me up.

"Oh, I'm mic'ed up?" I ask, he nods, smiling.

"That all right?"

"Yeah, 'course." I answer, humming as I sway, waiting patiently as I glance around, trying to find Emma and her family.