Finding love in a weird place

A/N: Emma x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Emma are streamers and meet over a Minecraft server, meeting one another and Y/n repeatedly teases her and when Emma finally has enough, she confronts Y/n.

INSPO: Aimsey + Guqqie <3

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I adjust the microphone, moving it closer to me and sitting up a little more, placing an enchantment table and sighing in relief, moving my character over toward my bed and clicking on the bed, my character going to sleep and setting my spawn in Minecraft. I like playing Minecraft, it's so fun. I glance over at the chat, clearing my throat.

"All right, thank god." I say, running my hand through my hair and moving my earphones more into my ears, clearing my throat. I wait for other people in the server to go to sleep and hum to the song that I'm listening too. "Chat, I'm thinking that if we go to the nether tomorr— oh...!" I let out, seeing someone come into my house and stare at me, my mouth falls open in shock and I glance at the camera. "Who the hell is this? Why're you in my...?" I get out of bed and click on a button, beginning to type in the Minecraft chat.

"Hi :D " I send in the chat, they glance around the room and then I see that they've sent something in the chat.

"lovely house :D " The message said, I smile and glance at the chat, following them around the house and seeing them send compliments.

"Chat, who the hell is in my house?" I ask, looking over at the chat and grinning, resting my left hand on my chin and glancing over to see them glancing around the house and they clap. I laugh, typing in the Minecraft chat.

"do you like it? " I type out, hesitant to send it and when I go to send it, I see that they've said.

"this house looks really nice, i love it ! :D " I immediately smile and type in response.

"<333333 " I send then move my character to the bedroom and make them go to sleep. I exhale softly, looking over toward the chat and seeing that the famous Minecraft streamer, Y/n L/n, is the one who is exploring my house. I grin, itching the top of my head as I lean back and see them leave my house. I exhale softly.

"Let's hope they didn't steal anything." I comment, itching my cheek and deciding to change the LED light colours from light blue to purple. I change it so it doesn't affect anything and I make sure that the camera isn't affected by the change in lighting. I run my hand through my hair, humming contently, swaying slightly.

***

I'm in a large call with most people in the server and it's quite a lot of fun! I didn't think it would be a lot of fun but it is.

"Oh, uh..." I hear Y/n let out and when my character arrives home, the entire front of it is covered with TNT.

"Y/n!" I exclaim, hearing her laugh and quickly lighting one on fire causing an affect making my character die. She continues to laugh while I just sigh, staring at the camera in anger, clenching my jaw. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." I repeat, trying to rebuild it again and noticing her help me, giggling.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She apologises, continuing to giggle.

"What'd you d—? Y/n! I swear to god." I hear Carter begin to scold her, while I pretend to be sad in the corner, making my character crouch, look down and pretend to sound like I'm crying while Carter and Y/n argue. "I told you to be nice to her!"