Diwali

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the residents of Barsana made their way to Vrindavan. Radha, adorned in exquisite jewelry, accompanied her parents and Sakhis on the journey.

Upon arriving at Krishn's abode, she beheld a sight of enchanting floral decorations and the warm glow of oil lamps illuminating every corner.

In the heart of the space stands an intricately adorned Mandap, housing idols of Sri Ram, Devi Sita, Lakshman, and Hanuman.

An array of culinary delights, accompanied by a variety of fruits, was laid out, with a pandit presiding beside the divine figures.

Nand, Yashoda, Krishn, Balram, and Rohini warmly greeted the inhabitants of Barsana as they arrived for the puja.

The puja began under the guidance of the pandit, as Nand and Yashoda assumed the central roles, leading the ceremony while the attendees sat behind them. Radha stood among the other children.

As the puja concluded, everyone showered petals upon the idols, chanting, "Siya pati Ram chandra ki Jai." Meanwhile, Krishn admired his beloved Radha.

The pandit declared, "Let the storytelling begin. Please, take your seats."

As everyone settled down, Radha took her place. When Balram moved to sit beside her, Krishn playfully tapped his shoulder, diverting his attention and swiftly took the seat next to Radha. Balram chuckled at Krishn's mischief and seated himself beside him.

The pandit proceeded, "In the era of Treta Yug, our revered Sri Ram journeyed to Mithila Nagar with his brother Lakshman, exploring the grand Sita Mahal. It was there that Prabhu Sri Ram and Mata Sita encountered each other for the first time, and both fell deeply in love at first sight."

Radha's face brightened with joy as she listened to the tale, while Krishn gazed at her tenderly, filled with affection

As the pandit delves deeper into the narrative, recounting the swayamvar and the vanvas, he depicts the poignant tale of Sita's abduction by Ravan and the profound sorrow Ram endured from the separation from his beloved.

As Radha absorbed the story, her heart throbbed with profound anguish, prompting her to clutch her chest and murmur, "What's happening to me? Why do I feel this overwhelming sorrow?" Meanwhile, Krishn watched her with tears in his eyes, filled with longing and empathy.

As the pandit recounted the tale of Hanuman's arrival and his presentation of the ring to Sita, Radha was so engrossed in the story that she felt as if she were witnessing the events unfold before her very eyes, experiencing the narrative as if she were living it herself.

Feeling Radha's emotions, Krishn reflected inwardly, 'Radhe, you're awakening to your past life. You're beginning to recognize yourself as Sita from Treta Yuga and Lakshmi from Vaikunth, you finally took your first step towards your identity.'