Ayaan

Ayaan Yadav, Son of Ugrapath and Jatila(Radha's childhood friend)

____

"When did you get back?,Ayaan" asked Radha.
"Just now, I have returned after completing studying shastra(vedas) and shushtra(weapons) vidya," Ayaan replied.
"But what's going on here?"
"Nothing much, he broke my vase and I'm trying to punish him," Radha informed.

"No bade bhaiya, i broke it by mistake but she continues to be angry". Krishn conveys.
"Who are you again?" Ayaan asks
"Woh baba ka mitra ka putr hai". Radha says
"My name is krishn" krishn adds.

"Whoever you are, why are you leading Radha on a wild goose chase? If you committ a crime, you must own up to it and accept the consequences," Ayaan asserts.

"It's not a crime, it's just a mistake, and mistakes should be forgiven," Krishna replies.

Ayaan gives Krishn a sharp look and retorts, "Now you're going to lecture me about forgiveness?"

"Let it go, Ayaan. I have forgiven him. Let's go," Radha says.

"No Radha, individuals like him need to be taught a lesson," Ayaan declares, stepping up to Krishn and rolling up his sleeves. Krishn evades him, prompting Ayaan to grow infuriated and chase after him. Despite Ayaan's best efforts to corner Krishn, he vanishes in an instant, leaving Radha astonished and questioning whether Krishn had truly disappeared into thin air.

Ayaan and Radha scan the area for Krishn once more. Suddenly, Krishn's voice calls out from a nearby tree, "Who are you searching for?, I'm here!" Ayaan quickly climbs the tree, but Krishn disappears again. Radha looks up at the tree in confusion, only to discover Krishn standing right beside her. Startled, Radha questions, "How did you get here so fast? I just saw you in the tree." Krishn responds with a smile and remains silent. Ayaan, frustrated, charges towards Krishn, who swiftly sidesteps, causing Ayaan to tumble into a muddy pit.
Ayaan glares at krishn with mud face and yells, "Krishn, i will remember you. You will have to answer for your tricks sooner or later".
"What did i do badhe bhaiya? You're the one who ran into the mud". Krishn teases and escapes.

While Radha looks at krishn leaving with a frustrated look.
______________
Radha returns to her home muttering about her frustration with Krishn. Balram then approaches her and asks, "What's wrong, Radha? You seem upset."

"What do I say, Dau? Your brother is the cause of my frustration," Radha responds.

"What did Kahna do this time?" Balram inquires.

"Ask what he didn't do. He took over my room, broke my vase, accused me of lying to our mothers, and even pushed Ayaan into the mud," Radha complains.

"Ayaan? Who's Ayaan again?" Balram asks.

"My childhood friend," Radha explains. "I have to say, Dau, I think your brother has some issue with me. He's trying to provoke me."

Balram acts, "hey narayan, kya karu apne bhai kha? Do forgive me radha, but if you want to get even with him, i can tell you a secret"
"Secret? What secret?" Radha inquires.
"Kahna is keeping something from me."