Trinavarta- The Whirlwind Demon

After the death of Putna demon. Kans spent years trying to find the child responsible for her death. Only to discover the boy is from Gokul, even though he couldn't learn exact which kid.
Searching for the past years led to vain.

With no more patience, the Mathura Naresh called another demon Trinavarta. Kans commanded the demon to invade the Gokul village. To save his home, the akashvani balak(boy child) will reveal himself.
Trinavarta accepted and went to carry out the plan.
_____________________

Krishn and Balram together with their friends along with cows were playing a game. Without warning, the sky turned dark, everyone could notice that a storm is brewing in the sky.

"Achanak yeh vatavaran ko kya hogaya kanha?". Balram to Krishn
"Mama sree kha kripa hai, Dau"

Then a whirlwind arrived, , causing chaos and panic among the villagers. The children screamed and ran for cover as the wind picked up debris and threw it around like confetti. The sky turned black as lightning struck and thunder roared.

Amidst the chaos, a young boy stood still looking at the demon. Trinavarta sensing that this boy is the person he came here for, elevated him with his hands and carried into the sky.
Yashoda saw this and got panicked and cried, thinking she lost her son to the demon.

On the other hand, as the demon gone higher and higher, krishn increased his weight. When there a point reached that the demon could no longer lift his weight, krishn climbed on his shoulder and strangled his neck. With the weight increase and him strangling led to trinavarta to fall back on the ground and die.

Once the storm passed, the sun emerged from behind the dark clouds, shining brightly over the villagers once again

Once the storm passed, the sun emerged from behind the dark clouds, shining brightly over the villagers once again. The children, now safe and sound, gathered.

Yashoda and Nand along with Balram approached krishn and hugged him. They thanked the gods for protecting their son.

Meanwhile, the village got quite damaged by the storm, with trees uprooted, roofs ripped off houses, and debris scattered across the streets. Residents worked together to clear the wreckage and assess the extent of the damage. Thankfully, no one was injured, but one couldn't say the same about the village.

The citizens of Gokul were saddened with the destruction of their livelihood. And Nand said,-"With the random invades of kans Maharaj(King) has brought a heavy burden for the people in the last few years. But now, everything is destroyed".

Krishn encouraged, "Nahi baba, as long as the people of Gokul are well, we can make a living somewhere else".
"Where can we go now, kanha?".

"Actually few days back i noticed few soldiers near by and guessed something like this would happen, so in advance i sent a letter to Vrishbhan kaka, as it is from you and asked if we people of Gokul could take shelter in Barsana".

Nand with delight praised krishn for thinking beforehand and asked every person to begin relocation.

Balram says, "Adhbhut kanha, ek hath se uss asur kha vadh kiya aur dusri hath se radha tak pahuchne kha rasta bhi nikal diya.
Manna padegha, tumhari leela aparampaar hai".

Krishn gives a smile and thinks,"I'm coming radhe, we are finally going to meet soon".

___________
Kans's spies from Gokul arrives and inform about the death of Trinavarta and the boy he is searching for....is Gokul's Mukhya's son Krishn.

Hearing this kans visits the prison of Devaki and Vasudev and mocks, "I found your plan Vasudev, i found your son. He is in Gokul with Nand. Isn't he?".

Vasudev gets dumbfounded and doesn't answer. Grasping his reaction, kans discovers that the information is true.

With evil laugh, kans declares war on krishn infront of them and howls, "He was alive till now because he wasn't found, now that i know where he is, I'm going to crush him like a insect".