Bakasur

As Akrur arrived at the palace, he swiftly conveyed the recent events in Barsana to kans. Kans's countenance darkened with fury as he processed the news.
"He had the audacity to issue a warning to me? The king of Mathura?" Kans thundered, his voice echoing through the walls. Akrur sensing the tension, treaded carefully as he stood before the enraged King.
"I extended him the opportunity to surrender and die a painless death peacefully" kans continued, his tone dripping with menace."But now, i Shall not show mercy, Barsana and Gokul along with him will face my wrath. Summon Bakasur immediately, i have a task for him" kans ordered, his eyes ablaze with determination.
----------------------
In the woods of Barsana, children scattered into different groups, each engrossed in their own games. Krishn, Balram, and their Gokul companions were engrossed in a game of kabaddi, while Radha and her Sakhis played blindfolded.

Radha's friend Chitralekha, blindfolded, cautiously sought out her companions amid the playful chaos. Her friends, mischievously, tried to mislead her, but she eventually managed to tag Radha, prompting giggles from the group.

Eager for a turn, Radha willingly allowed her friends to blindfold her. With determination, she ventured to catch her elusive companions, who gleefully darted around, teasing and confusing her.

After several attempts, she finally grasps someone and exclaims, "Haha, I've got you!" With a triumphant grin, she removes her blindfold, only to find Krishn smiling mischievously before her

After several attempts, she finally grasps someone and exclaims, "Haha, I've got you!" With a triumphant grin, she removes her blindfold, only to find Krishn smiling mischievously before her. Radha looks at him with annoyance.

Suddenly, a giant crane-like demon swooped down, sending the children scattering in terror. Without hesitation, Krishn grabs Radha's hand, leading her swiftly deeper into the jungle as they flee from the menacing creature.

Terrified, Radha clutches Krishn's hand tightly, racing alongside him. A smile illuminates Krishn's face as he observes their intertwined hands amidst the chaos.

Bakasur, crane demon, noticing krishn escaping, chases after him.

Radha and Krishn sprint together until they encounter a crossroads. Radha veers towards one path, while Krishn heads in the opposite direction, inadvertently tugging at each other's arms, bringing their run to a halt. Suddenly, Radha spots a menacing demon soaring above the jungle. Reacting swiftly, she pulls Krishn aside, shielding and pins him behind a nearby tree to evade the demon's notice. With only a breath's space between them, Krishn's heart races at their proximity, while Radha remains focused on keeping an eye on the searching demon.

Observing the demons veering away, Radha remarks, "I believe it's departed". Meanwhile, Krishn, reluctant to see her leave, counters, "No, I believe it's lingering". Confused, Radha turns to him, "What do you mean? You can't even spot the demon from here". As she faces him, she suddenly realizes their intimate proximity, prompting her to take a step back, feeling embarrassed.

Noticing her blush, Krishn smiles and shifts the conversation, remarking, "Indeed, it seems the demon has departed". Radha agrees, stating, "We ought to head back". However, they soon realize they are lost in the jungle.