ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ💜❤

"Oh my god!"
Jin exclaimed in shock. They were standing in front of a huge mansion, not just a place like in Disney movies. It was an enormous place, all in black. The entrance was surrounded by bodyguards, and Jin could see many black and white cars under the mansion in the garage. The garden in front was filled with colorful flowers.

"Are you sure we are not in the wrong place, Soobin?"

"Yes."

"I think we are lost, Soobin. Let's go from here." Jin said, kind of nervous when he saw some bodyguards who were surrounding the entrance suddenly walking towards them. He thought maybe they were in danger. He pulled Soobin closer for his safety.

Soobin, holding Jin's hand, spoke, caressing it. "Don't be scared. And no, we aren't lost, and yes, this is my house. Dad is not home yet. Come inside with me." Soobin said, pulling Jin, who was too stunned to speak. He couldn't believe the kid's words until he saw all the bodyguards bowing at them. Every single bodyguard and worker present there bowed at the kid, who didn't respond and kept walking inside, pulling Jin too, who like a lost puppy followed the kid while feeling awkward under the gaze of everyone around.

"Oh ny god!!"
Jin exclaimed the second time. Eyes widened, mouth hanging wide open, they were inside the mansion. The palace. Jin was shocked, seeing how huge it was, the ceiling was so high, everything inside was in glass-like. The marble floor beneath him seemed to whisper tales of prosperity. Every furniture screamed richness, and not only furniture but everything around screamed luxury.
The whole place was so sparkling and eye-catching it almost blinded Jin. Even the fragrance of the palace made Jin feel like he was in heaven. He never knew something like this could exist. He has seen many huge houses in Internet, but he never thought he'd be able to witness something like this in real life.

While Jin was busy looking around, gulping down the saliva, Soobin suddenly spoke.

"It is my house." Soobin spoke. He looked at Jin to find him still in awe. With a giggle, Soobin called him out.

"Mr. Purple Heart!"

"Y-yeah."

"You can sit down." Soobin said, making Jin nervously nod and sit down on the giant couch, only to feel incredible by how soft and cozy the couch was. Soobin tossed his bag and bottle on the table, throwing away his shoes and necktie on the floor, which the maids came to collect. Seeing it, anyone could say it was a regular act for the kid who jumped down on the couch beside Jin and said smiling.

"You like my house?"

"Yes, I did. But I didn't like what you did just now, Soobin."

"Huh?"

"Since we are in your home now, let me tell you about your earlier behavior." Jin was serious, which made Soobin nervous and surprised.

"What did I do? Are you mad at me?"

"Not mad, really, but yeah, I am disappointed. Look, Soobin, it's not a good habit that you just came from school and threw away your belongings like that. Also, about the wallet stealing, I know it wasn't your intention. But still, it was a bad habit. If it wasn't me, but someone else who wouldn't listen to your words and hand you to the police or punish you, what if it was a wrong person in my place? What would you do then, hmm?" Jin softly said, trying to explain the danger Soobin could have faced with today's incident. Soobin, with a sad face, pouted, realizing his mistakes.

"I-I am sorry. I wouldn't do that again. But... I was hungry." Soobin pouted, looking down. Jin smiled and said, softly caressing his hair.

"It's okay, I can understand that. You had good luck you picked me for that master plan. Yeah, I did feel horrible at how a kid tricked me. But whatever it is, you're lucky that you did it with such a handsome face like mine. WWH if I say correctly."