ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ💜❤

"Why was I summoned here?"

"Kim Seok Jin, or should I say, Mr. Purple Heart, right?"

"Uhm, yeah, both are my names, so I know them well. Now, may I know why am I here?"

"Of course, you should know."

"Then, speak fast. Binnie is hungry; I have to go make him food to eat." Jin sighed, kinda annoyed, finding himself sitting in the luxurious office room of the super handsome, exactly not Jin's type man standing in front of him. He had to act tough and not drool over that strict yet dazzling face with a small grin, of which Jin is a sucker for. Jungkook leaning on his desk, which was filled with stacks of files and documents, made Jin know how much of a workaholic the person is.

"I see how you like and adore my son."

Jin tried to avoid Jungkook's eyes. Jin felt his breath hitch when Jungkook suddenly moved closer to him right before where he was sitting.

"Seems like now, you are aware of who I am, aren't you?" Jungkook saw how nervous and awkward Jin was because Jin kept thinking about yesterday's incidents and the ranting he had showered on the other.

Jungkook somehow felt satisfied seeing how nervous the other is. He must admit how adorable the purple-haired looked while biting his plum-thick lips.

"M-Mr. Jeon, what did you call me for?" Jin managed to speak, not liking the silence and tension the both had created in the room because he just wants to get out of here and go to his Binny to spend time and cook for him.

"Hmm, okay, let me get straight into the topic. I have a deal to make."

"Deal... what?" Jin confusedly moved his eyes ahead only to get his eyes locked with Jungkook's sharp yet doe-looking eyes. Jungkook, with a small grin, stared intensely at Jin's bambi eyes. Jin didn't notice when Jungkook put his both hands firmly gripped on the sides of the couch, trapping Jin between his hands.

"What... do you mean by a deal?"

"I want you to be... my son, Soobin's nanny, caretaker."

There was a moment of silence in the room. Without warning, Jin out of nowhere burst out in anger, standing up almost hitting Jungkook's chin with his head.

"What? Caretaker? Me? You're thinking to do the same mistake again? Why set a caretaker for your son when you are here? You know how nannies are; you had the perfect example from your son's old one, yet you still are on that idea. Like why? You want your son to suffer again? How can you just hand your one and only son to someone else's hand not knowing if they are good or not." Jin's words were sharp like daggers cutting through the calm air.

Jungkook, taken aback, stared in surprise at the sudden intensity of Jin. It was surprising but not unexpected. Jungkook somehow knew the purple hair would react like this. Seeing how Jin again forgot about his rich and known status, only cared about his son, and saw him as a father, made Jungkook stare at him with sparkles in his eyes.

While Jin was busy huffing in anger, Jungkook only found him cute being mad like a hamster.

"Can you calm down?" Jungkook softly said.

"No, I can't. I want answers. Answer me. I just can't understand what you just said."

"Okay, let me repeat then. I said I want you to be my son's caretaker. Was it that hard to hear?" Jungkook's words came out in a teasing way, which angered Jin even more as he glared at Jungkook in disbelief and shouted again.

"You know how your last caretaker was. Then, how do you know if I am like her or not? How can you tell if I can be a good caretaker for him or not? How can you be sure if he is safe with me, huh?"