ⓞⓝⓔ💜❤

"Hello, Jiminie. Where are you? Yeah, I have already reached the place you said. Now what?" Kim SeokJin spoke on the other side of the phone, standing at the side of the road with a purple bag over his shoulder. His smooth purple hair floated all over his forehead, attracting glances from people nearby, and even those passing by couldn't help but glance at him at least once. Who wouldn't? His perfect sculptured face was literally shining in the sunlight, making him look eternally beautiful.

Kim Seok Jin has recently turned eighteen, marking Eighteen years of living on Earth. After spending his vacation in the countryside where his grandmother lives, Jin has returned back to Seoul after five months. He's been away for so long that he almost forgot every path and direction. Well, he remembers nothing.
After celebrating his Eighteenth birthday with his grandmother, he returned the next day, and now he is waiting for his best friend to pick him up. It's been more than ten minutes of waiting.

Jin winches, "That shorty, why is he so late- Ouch!" Jin was cut off and let out a painful growl, he almost fall down on his ass, caressing his back and turned to see it was his one and only best friend who just came and did nothing but greet him with a kick right on his back.

"I heard you, Kim Seok Jin."

"Is that how you greet your best buddy who returned after a whole five months? I am hurt." Jin pouted, caressing his back which maybe has broken by now.

"Hurt? my foot. How dare you call me shorty there, huh!"

"I did? When?"

"Don't lie. It won't work. 'Cause I heard you loud and clear. You stupid pig."

"Fuck you, Jimin." Jin pouted hearing the term Jimin used calling him. It wasn't new but he still acted like he is hurt, Jimin rolled his eyes and said,

"Same to you, too. Now, come bitch." Jimin widened his arms, Jin pouted, but the next second he went closer and accepted Jimin's wide embrace to hug. Both hugged each other tightly. They might fight always like any other best friends, but they did miss one another a lot. Anyone could say it by seeing their smiles while hugging each other.

"So, how was your ride here?"

"Not bad, but not good either. There was an aunty beside me literally eating my brain out, gosh. I was the happiest when the plane landed, and her blah blah stopped as well," Jin said, sipping on his cold coffee. As he and his best friend walked ahead towards their house, in their dorm. They live together in their school's dorm house.

"That sounds funny, but I guess you had a good time because you talk more than any aunties. You know that?"

"No, I don't. I don't talk at all."

"Biggest lie of the universe. You should get an award for that," Jimin sarcastically said, clapping his hands, making Jin roll his eyes. "Well, whatever. Don't eat my brain. I just came, and I already miss my lovely grandma and her cooking."

"I can see that. Even if you miss her, I won't let you go again for at least ever. Because I damn missed your cooking the most. And I got so hungry this month. I suffered so much in hunger."

"Is that so?" Jin asked, raising his eyebrows as he looked at Jimin up and down. "But looking at you seems like you are eating well, seeing how chubby you have gotten. And I just noticed, did you grow even shorter than before?"

"Nope, I am just practicing how to stay small so that people won't see me when I kill people, Specially someone whose name sounds like Kim SeokJin. Wait, what a coincidence. Your name is the same too. Isn't it SeokJin?"

SeokJin could literally feel that thunder, storm, and tornado were on their way when he saw Jimin's not-so-innocent but dangerously killer eye smile. Jin took a big gulp, realizing maybe he had been speaking quite a lot, feeling nervous and taking steps backward. Jin said,